Closed Season

JoshC.

Didnt know where to put this:So I open the sun to find that they are doing the norml 2for1 vouchers for all merlin parks, but fter reading TP isn't included.. why?! The Alton,CWoA & LEGOland seperate vouchers says valid until April 30th so its not as though its only for Febuary half term.. I was bit confused!

Probably because the theme park voucher which is missing Thorpe Park is a "kids go free" one and they don't want kids going to a park with little to do. CWOA, Legoland and Alton Towers are fine for kids.

I dont know anything but its kinda obvious there not sitting there watching deal or no deal drinking coffee for 5 months.

In previous years we've had Vortex removed completely for refurb, Zodiac replaced by another model, Samurai pods taken away, Rush arms removed. Maybe thats what JoshC is referring to when he says the park is quieter as nothing large scale has been seen from outside it.

well if they are doing anything it should be removing the baked beans (I think) stain from the nemesis sign if that is still there I wont be very happy :L

Har. Reminds me of the bird poo on laser raiders sign. 6 weeks, I wanted to clean it. But I had to be ladder trained.. then I had to be trained in right cleaning stuff, then I'd have to ask permission.It was still there all of last year >_>

Har. Reminds me of the bird poo on laser raiders sign. 6 weeks, I wanted to clean it. But I had to be ladder trained.. then I had to be trained in right cleaning stuff, then I'd have to ask permission.It was still there all of last year >_>

Haha! Were you not able to just get a really long broom or mop? Or is it pretty high? Haven't been to Legoland for years.I'd like to see some improvements that are on the same scale as last year. I was pleasantly surprised when the park re-opened for 2010. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Just because we cant see it any improvements doesn't mean there hasnt been any. And dont be so obssesed with something happening to X no Way Out its highly unlikely to have any major upgrades or any additions

Very true point I totally agree ! Wouldn't you all rather have the rides safe rather than clean park :) I

Alot of the areas look fine, I can't think of much else than Colossus that needs a major clean but it certainly makes the park look a lot better especially when tidal wave was all re painted and revamped with the exception of the fire thing :P

Yeah Colossus was pritty minging last year espessialy through the tunnel in the queue line stunk like high heaven .Haz :- can't wait to see clean park :) hate chewing gum everywhere it's a pain gets stick to ya shoes and ends up in ya car ! :P and pain to get of matts . And looks untidy with it everywhere Thanks for reply s :P

• 9 months later...

Didn't quite know exactly where to put this; We've seen them before at both Chessington and Alton Towers and not sure if this has already been seen, but check out Silent UK's photo's at Thorpe Park, from 2009. I recon they're due another trip.. ;)If you don't already know, Silent UK are into 'Urban Exploration', which is basicly trespassing, but the pictures they take are pretty unique and defenitly worth a look!Trespass here!

• 4 weeks later...