Closed Season

JoshC.

It's only 45 days till Christmas and it hasn't snowed yet. Have some snowy pics from 2010 gotta do something with this closed season.

18847_264824260866_3208704_n.jpg?oh=6248

What a great closed season. We knew what we were getting for the new season and there isn't a Storm Turd in the way.

18847_262894115866_7346764_n.jpg?oh=3c3a

And we still had speculation about the 2012 coaster.

18847_262894085866_5551893_n.jpg?oh=206e

Couldn't tell Colossus needed repainting.

18847_262901880866_4673716_n.jpg?oh=30ab

Inferno's volcano looked decent.

18847_264824290866_5717644_n.jpg?oh=44a8

And this was still here.

18847_264824245866_5083684_n.jpg?oh=3919

Oh how I miss that closed season. 

And while you're at it, vote for Jadam as cutest couple on TPM to avoid all controversy :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So it's less than a month till February half term starts so some more closed season things are needed.

Colossus needs repainting. I'm sorry but look at it sitting there all blue/green/yellow/whatever colour it is. It needs to be black to blend in with Saw!

Inferno should get repainted invisible so no one has to look at it. Where as Storm Surge should be cloned, always thought one on Fungle's site would look good!

Speaking of Fungle site...

P6300812.JPG

It's green, it'd fit in nicely!

topspin.jpg

If not then this should go on Fungle's site!

Thorpe need more water rides as well.

atlantis-adventure-06.jpg

So we know what's happening in 2016, 2015 seems to be moan about RnR which is quite fun so 2017 must be DUELLING TOPSPINS :D

But seriously, Tidal Wave's fire effect, well we know the 2016 ride will have fire (it's a Merlin thing) so they'll route the gas line from Swarm to The Arena directly under Tidal Wave so yay fire effect!!!!

Nick Varney got a new house this year

Shipping-Container-Guest-House-071.jpg

The black paint has yet to arrive.

But now for a serious note. The 2014 TPM awards saw the loss of a category, the cutest couple award. Now I'm sorry but why was this the case?? CONTROVERSY that's what. Everyone was just scared of the havoc me and J.S217 would cause when we got a clean sweep of votes.

10710748_995124037179691_434839400160379

You just know that's how it would have been.

I hope this a sign that we will get a low key spruce up for Canada Creek this year (considering that the park isn't getting anything (we know of)).

Wouldn't surprise me if that Caroulsel has one more run for half ter,. It's reliable, not too big and adds another ride to the lineup (that being said, it can disappear in just half a day).

I hope they fall out of this habit of slapping up random additions half way through the season this year. 

Don't get me wrong, new things like the entrance signage and queue boards etc. have been appreciated, but why couldn't they have done all that in closed season? 

Its kind of like Christmas, seeing all the new little bits and bobs on opening day, and it kind of just ruins that when they just decide to add them all sporadically over the season haha. 

Wouldn't surprise me if that Caroulsel has one more run for half ter,. It's reliable, not too big and adds another ride to the lineup (that being said, it can disappear in just half a day).

I reckon the Carousel might return one of these days. I can imagine it being in Angry Birds Land...just with a new paintjob and new sets of course! :P