Closed Season

JoshC.

8 minutes ago, JoshC. said:

This year's set of updates doesn't seem to have the same level of charm about it as last closed season for me personally.

Me either. Fond memories of sitting down with the missus each week last closed season to watch the updates, our floating DBGT train carriage in the background, wearing our Smiler onesies, drinking from our oversized Colossus cups and tucking into our back up closed-season stock of non-branded overpriced pick and mix from The Dome, our necks laden down by our MAP lanyard encrusted in numerous pop badges we stole from small children and staff members.

Still haven't opened the Stealth condoms though.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, StevenVig said:

Or maybe they are, I don't know, working really hard to put the park back together in time? Filming scaffolding being put around a ride is at the bottom of their to do list, when they have 4 months to inspect every attraction at the park, go figure...

Yes, because the engineers are the ones filming, editing and uploading the videos to social media, instead of, yknow, the marketing department?

1 hour ago, JoshC. said:

Yes, because the engineers are the ones filming, editing and uploading the videos to social media, instead of, yknow, the marketing department?

Marketing filming gum being taken off rides is still low on their list. They need to actually promote their business for the upcoming season. But since you all are so desperate for a video, here’s one they just posted 24 minutes ago, ironically for Site Presentations

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There's some rumours going around that the theming feature (which obviously once housed the stuff for the fireball explosion) is being replaced. Certainly those photos make it look necessary.

I doubt the fire feature would ever return of course, but it would be nice to see a nicer looking theming feature take its place.