Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

• 3 weeks later...

but wats the point of depth charge.....? its just stiing there it hardly gets used... it hardly has no thrill!Edit: but wats the point of depth charge.....? its just sitting there it hardly gets used... it hardly has any thrill!Edit again: And I did keep some of the beach, like the part of the beach and under the bridge untill wet wet wet!

Because of the throughputs that is. Quantum and Zodiac are 600+ whilst Samurai is under 500. Why do people have problems with rides with no queue. Surely they are better because it means you get more rides during the day. Never understand this "it never has queues so must be rubbish" thing people have :)

• 1 year later...

2008) put x no way out trains forward and get the nemesis mist working have a special month in December where the park opens for Christmas.2009) put a flying coaster in Canada creek based on cowboys and stuff like that and make it fly over loggers leap.2010) open the park in April so there is time to clear up get planning permission to put an extension on stealth to make it 300ft and go just over 100mph.also I no theres a height celling but doesnt that expire in 2009.2011)for closed season tidy up park close stealth for the season for work to be done open up two flat rides and get rid of quantum and zodiac get a ride like ramasses where zodiac and qauntem used to be but get a better setting and for the over flat ride get a second detonator tower.2012) open stealth with new height start construction with a new mine train ride on adventure island and a boat pirate ride which is set to open in 2014.2013) re theme stealth and make a separate area for it called f1 world or something less cheesy but make stands and have special days where race car drivers show of there cars. get rid of all food outlets and replace them with healthier food outlets.2014) heavily advertise new island the new island includes mine train coaster, pirate boat ride thing, a big play area for kids and a small zoo this island will be mainly for families.2015) get rid of the stadium and start construction for new ride. also get rid of time voyagersand make a laser shooting game based on call of duty.2016) fright nights open till 12 this year with 3 new mazes and keep curse, asylum and seven. but no hell gate because x no way out will be taken out for a new roller coaster opening in 2018.2017) 2 new rides for 2018 and are heavily advertised and land filling near Colossus and flying coaster. 2018) the new rides are a ride like spider man in universal based on the dark night or whatever batman where x no way out is. is out and new roller coaster with 4 inversions and 80 feet tall which will open in 2021 where the stadium was. but sadly Colossus will be taken down for this coaster and on land filling will be a new hotel.

2008) put x no way out trains forward and get the nemesis mist working have a special month in December where the park opens for Christmas.2009) put a flying coaster in Canada creek based on cowboys and stuff like that and make it fly over loggers leap.2010) open the park in April so there is time to clear up get planning permission to put an extension on stealth to make it 300ft and go just over 100mph.also I no theres a height celling but doesnt that expire in 2009.2011)for closed season tidy up park close stealth for the season for work to be done open up two flat rides and get rid of quantum and zodiac get a ride like ramasses where zodiac and qauntem used to be but get a better setting and for the over flat ride get a second detonator tower.2012) open stealth with new height start construction with a new mine train ride on adventure island and a boat pirate ride which is set to open in 2014.2013) re theme stealth and make a separate area for it called f1 world or something less cheesy but make stands and have special days where race car drivers show of there cars. get rid of all food outlets and replace them with healthier food outlets.2014) heavily advertise new island the new island includes mine train coaster, pirate boat ride thing, a big play area for kids and a small zoo this island will be mainly for families.2015) get rid of the stadium and start construction for new ride. also get rid of time voyagersand make a laser shooting game based on call of duty.2016) fright nights open till 12 this year with 3 new mazes and keep curse, asylum and seven. but no hell gate because x no way out will be taken out for a new roller coaster opening in 2018.2017) 2 new rides for 2018 and are heavily advertised and land filling near Colossus and flying coaster. 2018) the new rides are a ride like spider man in universal based on the dark night or whatever batman where x no way out is. is out and new roller coaster with 4 inversions and 80 feet tall which will open in 2021 where the stadium was. but sadly Colossus will be taken down for this coaster and on land filling will be a new hotel.

Some good ideas but...2009) Wouldn't really fit anymore, a Flyer would probably go in Neptune's Kingdom flying over it, or on future land infills.2010) Thorpe's height ceiling is around 100ft, but Runnymede was lenient for rides like Slammer, Detonator, and Stealth.2011) Alton Towers and Chessington both have Top-Spins (Rameses Revenge and Ripsaw) so it would be pointless for Thorpe to get one.2015) It would be hard to heavily advertise a Mine-Train as they're family coasters, although I don't object to Thorpe getting one as they are very easy to theme well.2015) I wouldn't build a new ride, but a bigger, larger capacity stadium instead.2016) I don't think Thorpe would stay open quite that late and they wouldn't get rid of HellGate because its the only maze with a real storyline.2018) The X:\No Way Out and Stadium spots and wouldn't stay empty for 2 to 3 years. Any coaster with less than 6-7 inversions would be an insult to Colossus' memory (I say don't get rid of it, it just needs a little TLC, that's all).

Some good ideas but...2009) Wouldn't really fit anymore, a Flyer would probably go in Neptune's Kingdom flying over it, or on future land infills.2010) Thorpe's height ceiling is around 100ft, but Runnymede was lenient for rides like Slammer, Detonator, and Stealth.2011) Alton Towers and Chessington both have Top-Spins (Rameses Revenge) so it would be pointless for Thorpe to get one.2015) It would be hard to heavily advertise a Mine-Train as they're family coasters, although I don't object to Thorpe getting one as they are very easy to theme well.2015) I wouldn't build a new ride, but a bigger, larger capacity stadium instead.2016) I don't think Thorpe would stay open quite that late and they wouldn't got rid of HellGate because its the only maze with a real storyline.2018) The X:\No Way Out and Stadium spots and wouldn't stay empty for 2 to 3 years. Any coaster with less than 6-7 inversions would be an insult to Colossus' memory (I say don't get rid of it, it just needs a little TLC, that's all).

2009) the flyer would have been instead of euro fighter2011) I would get it of chessington and they could have quantum and zodiac2015) it was supposed to say new island advertised not mine train but that would be added any way in adverts and to the island2015) they never use the stadium so a ride like spider man would be good2016) maby 11 then they did that in 2002 and there would be nowhere for hell gate to go if they got rid of x no way out2018 they would be closed for construction and the new ride would be a replaca of kumba medusa or kraken since there all the same so 8 loops instead. now its perfect it gets rid of all the problames you had :)

2009)Enjoy SAW. 2010)Get rid of depth charge and start to replace it with a new planned area for 20112011)Family area. Has a disco, a crooked house and some other crap...2012) Add lots of tunnels around nemmie inferno. And strobe lights.2013)Get rid of colosus! start replacing it with a mystery ride2014)Mystery ride unveiled...a B&M floorless about the same height as Colossus. Themed around Mars the god of war. Or something like that.2015)Add an extention to the crooked house thingie (2011) and replace it with a ghost train made my mack.2016)Monorail similar to chessingtons.2017)Replace dettie with one 20ft higher and more capacity. Made my same people. Fabbri...?2018) SUPER RETHEME! Everything gets a new lick of paint and stuff!Ahhh.... :) I wish I's seen this topic sooner!

• 1 month later...

Well you could try, but have you seen how small Thorpe is? They've pratically run out of space already, and the only other thing to do would be infilling the lake entirely. For that you really would need space like Cedar Point or Alton Towers have. And I'm trying to say this in the nicest possible way :mellow:.

Paint X black, with the blue stripe replaced with a white strip or silvery, and beef it up to me along the lines of Euro Sat, going mental with lasers. Move Zodiac into where OG is at the moment, maybe put something backing onto Colossus work shed, with maybe access road through the middle of the area. (Liftoff being played anyone?!)Would be oh so much better than X://whatthehelljusthappened and OG.

2009)Enjoy SAW. 2010)Get rid of depth charge and start to replace it with a new planned area for 20112011)Family area. Has a disco, a crooked house and some other crap...2012) Add lots of tunnels around nemmie inferno. And strobe lights.2013)Get rid of colosus! start replacing it with a mystery ride2014)Mystery ride unveiled...a B&M floorless about the same height as Colossus. Themed around Mars the god of war. Or something like that.2015)Add an extention to the crooked house thingie (2011) and replace it with a ghost train made my mack.2016)Monorail similar to chessingtons.2017)Replace dettie with one 20ft higher and more capacity. Made my same people. Fabbri...?2018) SUPER RETHEME! Everything gets a new lick of paint and stuff!Ahhh.... :mellow: I wish I's seen this topic sooner!

YOU CANT GET RID OF Colossus!!!!!!!! it is the best ride in the park!