Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

Paint X black, with the blue stripe replaced with a white strip or silvery, and beef it up to me along the lines of Euro Sat, going mental with lasers.

But that kind of re-theme to X:\No Way Out would make it seem even more out-of-place than it already is, wouldn't it? Unless I'm reading this wrong... it's late for me. :mellow:And themeparkmad, it's really not. Everyone knows Slippery Serpent is!

• 2 months later...

this is what I would do:2010)new area created around saw the ride-horror themed-samurai retheme and a top spin placed in the new area2011)refurbishment:new zodiac paint,new Colossus paint.new vortex theming etc2012)get rid of half of neptunes beach-preporation for new summer themed area2013)new flying coaster in neptunes beach,new rides which include water slides and water pumps2014)construction of new area around miss hippos fungle safari-arena demolished to make room for the new area in 2015-themed as anchient rome-includes flat rides like lasers and runaway mine trains-kiddy2016)demolision of x no way out-planning for new ride of similar size to nemesis2017)2 partner coasters like alton beast and mouse but both floorless-one in neptunes kingdom and one to replace x2018-2025)all kiddy areas at thorpe go to chessington-thorpe becomes ultimate thrill park in europe,possibly new record coaster and replacement for Colossus(same record though) just better.

this is what I would do:2010)new area created around saw the ride-horror themed-samurai retheme and a top spin placed in the new area2011)refurbishment:new zodiac paint,new Colossus paint.new vortex theming etc2012)get rid of half of neptunes beach-preporation for new summer themed area2013)new flying coaster in neptunes beach,new rides which include water slides and water pumps2014)construction of new area around miss hippos fungle safari-arena demolished to make room for the new area in 2015-themed as anchient rome-includes flat rides like lasers and runaway mine trains-kiddy2016)demolision of x no way out-planning for new ride of similar size to nemesis2017)2 partner coasters like alton beast and mouse but both floorless-one in neptunes kingdom and one to replace x2018-2025)all kiddy areas at thorpe go to chessington-thorpe becomes ultimate thrill park in europe,possibly new record coaster and replacement for Colossus(same record though) just better.

I think you have some very good ideas there. I like the idea of a Top Spin in the new SAW area, with a re-themed Top Scan. If you themed the Top Spin similar to Ripsaw at Alton Towers, that would be a very effective ride.

It's starting again... I don't mean to be too rude but Thorpe really, really don't need a Top-Spin; Chessington and Alton already have one each. This has been mentioned countless times before. And sam 795, I doubt a ride of Nemesis Inferno's size would fit in X:\No Way Out's spot. Although I like the ideas of repainting/refurbishing certain rides, because some really need a little TLC.

thorpe park has already submitted planning permission for a demolision of x and replacement roller coaster roughly the size of nemmy but not as spread out and the arena will be demolished to account for the space-hell gate and seven will be moved untill replaced of stopped-also everyone love a top spin especially with a horror theme imagine it at fright night or they could move one from alton of chessie

It's on the MTDP, which is a rough guideline of what Thorpe plan to do in the near future, it is by no means reliable or precise - look at Air's layout being used for SAW. The LTDP says that a coaster is to replace X:\No Way Out in 2016/2018, but what it does not say is the scale comparison of the coaster (which you claim to be Nemesis Inferno) I could be wrong, but there is no evidence of the coaster size as of yet. If you look at the bottom of the 2003-2009 MTDP, you can see that it was SAW that was to be 'a coaster of the non-looping variety and of a similar scale to Nemesis Inferno'I'm not against you, sam 795, but none of us know what is to be done with X:\No Way Out yet, all I'm saying is that a coaster of a similar scale to Nemesis Inferno would not fit in X:\No Way Out's spot. :P

2010)The Saw island made bigger but nothing new yet!Refurbs done on the whole park all rides painted and touched up (original colours)2011)A small Aquatrax based drowning in water and a saw 4d cinema added on to the island.2012)Infilling behind rumba is used for Devils Creek.This includes a big Mine train similar to big thunder moutain.An Alpine coaster based in the canyon.And a small shopping area and restraunts added.2013)Nothing New but all new effects on rides with Colossus fire effects and steam with a reapint of dark green and light green.Samurai features strobes and water effects with rockery and ruins added to fit in with the pyramid.All rides in lost cty made to fit in.2014)X redone with lazers and aztec theming.The ride will feature flame affects and the first brakes after the drop taken out for a more extreme ride.2016)FN addes a new maze called Destrubia based around the aztec pyramid.Sorry about punctation.2017)Break and touch ups and refurbs.

It's on the MTDP, which is a rough guideline of what Thorpe plan to do in the near future, it is by no means reliable or precise - look at Air's layout being used for SAW. The LTDP says that a coaster is to replace X:\No Way Out in 2016/2018, but what it does not say is the scale comparison of the coaster (which you claim to be Nemesis Inferno) I could be wrong, but there is no evidence of the coaster size as of yet. If you look at the bottom of the 2003-2009 MTDP, you can see that it was SAW that was to be 'a coaster of the non-looping variety and of a similar scale to Nemesis Inferno'

I could be lying but I'm sure the guideline "coaster on the scale of Nemesis Inferno" was given for the 2008 coaster only, which then got pushed back to 2009.

2010) General Maintanance around the park Paint jobs for all the rides, all effects working. Replace Fungle Safari with A slammer type ride which goes the oposite way and each arm spins 360 degrees (like a sorta windmill). Remove wet wet wet.2011) Build Hotel next to the car park themed to the 4 Fright Night Mazes built on 5 floors each floor is either Asylum,Hellgate, Se7en or The Curse, with all staff dressed in Actors costumes. As well as 1 floor themed to underwater for families. Removal of Octupus Gardens with Teacups and the return of Calgary Stampede.2012) Finish filling in islands to make 2 seperate islands one themed as Thorpe Bay(pirate land) and one themed as Underwater World. On the Pirate themed land is A faster and more intense version of Black Buccaneer which goes 360 degrees, as well as a new Pirates show taking place on the island as well as on a boat which fires water balloons towards audience. The underwater world is aimed at kids which will see Depth Charge moved as well as inclusion of a Sealife centre and Flying Fish being moved.2013) General Maintainance of the park with cleaning re painting and making sure all effects on all rides work. Detonator is removed and a new 200ft Shoot and Drop Tower is placed onto the Pirate Island called 'Cannonball'. X no way out is removed from inside and replaced with a walk throuhg haunted house with a mirror maze like at Dungeons.2014) Bobsleigh Coaster is placed to where Depth Charge and Wet wet wet was located. The building work begins on Tidal Waves replacement in 2015. A break dance is placed where Teacups was. Thorpe Park opens new sponsorship from Imperal Leather for Depth Charge and secures 2 Subway stores located in Canada Creek and Pirate island.2015) Tidal is completely removed and replaced with a new improved version like the Pilgrim's Plunge in America but is 170ft tall. A new hotel and entrance is being created near Thorpe Farm with a by pass road from Staines Town Centre. Another Subway opens in the Dome.2016) The Curse moves from Neptunes Kingdom to Pirate island. Zodiac is removed and another Rush is added so there are 4 swinging arms. The new Hotel and entrance are finished. Planning permission and building starts on Thorpe Station for trains from Waterloo stopping outside entrance. 2017) The park is now open all year round with access via train every 30 mins from Waterloo. All rides go through series maintainance for all year round opening. Anyone who has owned an Annual pass for 5 years gets them free from now on. Nemesis Inferno Undergoes a make over into Hell ride with trains shaped as Devils.2018) A Flying Coaster is added onto its own island next to Saw with the theme of Jigsaws Bike(with the doll). Bumper Cars replace Rocky Express. The new hotel gets a retheme into Chessington based on all rides past and present.2019) An in-park monorail is set up for easy access between car parks and islands. All Sponsorship is removed except for Subway, Starbucks which is added into old Costa in Dome as well as Burger King in Canada Creek and Pizza Hut expands into 2 Buffets one on each island.2020) Thorpe Park is only open to TPM members from November 10th to March 12th then opens to public every day til Novmeber 9th 2021. New coaster is being built for 2021 taking up 2 islands...............I know none of that will ever happen and its alot but hey I can dream lol.

Here's what I'd do, most of this probably won't happen but no harm in dreaming.2010- Remove Time Voyagers and replace it with a Posidon's fury style show like the one at Islands of adventure. Hire more staff to make WWTP Radio live and stream through out the park. It will anounce if there are breakdowns play a larger variety of music and also have shows where the public can get involved.2011- Remove Ranger county and give it to Chessington. Build a new themed pirate area in it's place, with a swinging pirate ship, the return of Pirates 4-d, a pirate style arcade and a new fish and chip shop2012- Remove X-no way out and replace it with an interactive lazer ride like Toomb Blaster. Build a new railway at the park entrance that allows guests to travel round and get off at the various diffrent lands, save the walking. :)2013- Install an indoor swimming pool where the beach was. Make Depth Charge an indoor atraction with only part of it going outside. Remove Tidal Wave from Amity Cove and put it oppositte the main pool2014- Add more intense affects to Inferno such as a fire chamber and hot floor. Add preshow showing guests what it was like to experience a volcano2015- Remove the KFC and replace it with an all you can eat american style eatery. There would be ribbs, chicken wings and other spicy foods. General work around the park including a retheme of Posidon ading more scary affects, add some kids rides to the Atlantis Dome, like Skyline at Butlins, add some new pirate style music to the boat in the pirate area and general safety checks on other rides2016- Add a Backstage tour during closed season like the behind the loop tour, where each weekend Thorpe take some guests behind the sceens of there rides and the guests get to ask questions. No new rides this year2017- This year the park will be open for christmas, with a new Santa's grotto next to the lazer style ride in the Lost city. Retheme the railways so that there are pictures of trees, angels and santa clause round the stations. Also make the Park entrance play christmasy music.2018- Retheme the Santa's grotto in to a new shop with direct access to the lazer style ride. Add a new dolphin experience simulator to Amity cove, where you experience what it is like to be a dolphin. Remove Loggers Leap and Rumba Rapids. Make Rumba a lazy river in the pool section and add a new slide in place of loggers.2019- Extend the park''s opening hours until midnight. Add a new Entertainment area outside Atlantis featuring pubs bars and shows for the kids. Also add a new comedy club, and make WWtp play live in that area2020- Add an imax to the entertainment area with a choice of 3 or 4 diffrent shows. Give WWTP a frequency so it can be listened too outside the park.I could go on forever, but think I'll stop for now

Here's what I'd do, most of this probably won't happen but no harm in dreaming.2010- Remove Time Voyagers and replace it with a Posidon's fury style show like the one at Islands of adventure. Hire more staff to make WWTP Radio live and stream through out the park. It will anounce if there are breakdowns play a larger variety of music and also have shows where the public can get involved.2011- Remove Ranger county and give it to Chessington. Build a new themed pirate area in it's place, with a swinging pirate ship, the return of Pirates 4-d, a pirate style arcade and a new fish and chip shop2012- Remove X-no way out and replace it with an interactive lazer ride like Toomb Blaster. Build a new railway at the park entrance that allows guests to travel round and get off at the various diffrent lands, save the walking. :)2013- Install an indoor swimming pool where the beach was. Make Depth Charge an indoor atraction with only part of it going outside. Remove Tidal Wave from Amity Cove and put it oppositte the main pool2014- Add more intense affects to Inferno such as a fire chamber and hot floor. Add preshow showing guests what it was like to experience a volcano2015- Remove the KFC and replace it with an all you can eat american style eatery. There would be ribbs, chicken wings and other spicy foods. General work around the park including a retheme of Posidon ading more scary affects, add some kids rides to the Atlantis Dome, like Skyline at Butlins, add some new pirate style music to the boat in the pirate area and general safety checks on other rides2016- Add a Backstage tour during closed season like the behind the loop tour, where each weekend Thorpe take some guests behind the sceens of there rides and the guests get to ask questions. No new rides this year2017- This year the park will be open for christmas, with a new Santa's grotto next to the lazer style ride in the Lost city. Retheme the railways so that there are pictures of trees, angels and santa clause round the stations. Also make the Park entrance play christmasy music.2018- Retheme the Santa's grotto in to a new shop with direct access to the lazer style ride. Add a new dolphin experience simulator to Amity cove, where you experience what it is like to be a dolphin. Remove Loggers Leap and Rumba Rapids. Make Rumba a lazy river in the pool section and add a new slide in place of loggers.2019- Extend the park''s opening hours until midnight. Add a new Entertainment area outside Atlantis featuring pubs bars and shows for the kids. Also add a new comedy club, and make WWtp play live in that area2020- Add an imax to the entertainment area with a choice of 3 or 4 diffrent shows. Give WWTP a frequency so it can be listened too outside the park.I could go on forever, but think I'll stop for now

Would you not add some sort of new coaster?And also wouldnt there be more extreme flat rides added instead of kiddy rides since chessington is just 30 mins up the road.

Would you not add some sort of new coaster?And also wouldnt there be more extreme flat rides added instead of kiddy rides since chessington is just 30 mins up the road.

As for coasters, I probably would, just couldn't think of a coaster idea worth posting about. Flat rides are kind of covered, you've got Rush, Vortex, Quantum and a host of others tooMy original idea is to try and make the park apeal to everyone and with the addition of a lazer style ride and a posidon style atraction, I think I've done it.There is so much Thorpe could do with Inferno