Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

Here.It's not a complete version as the creator never got round to finishing it, however what's there I seem to remember is quite nice.Some screenshots of the park are available here & here.

Thanks, I've downloaded a copy now and soon I'll give it a whirl with RCT3. I see from the notes it's a 2004 version, so there'll be no Slammer, Rush, Stealth or Saw. Maybe Samurai as it came along in 2004. And the old Model World and Fish may be on it!I have created my own Stealth and Tidal Wave in one "game". The Stealth supports aren't exactly the same as the real ones, as are Tidal's drop, and Tidal Wave doesn't have a splash pool and the bridge on my version is not to scale. Best I can do, I've yet to master a few more features of RCT3. Pictures of these coming soon.

I deleted my recent post, because I wanted to refine it:I'm quite determine to have a better plan:2009 - SAW Coaster, Themeing for Rush/Slammer and infilling has finished on the 3 islands.2010 - Disk'O for MHFS and Rapids are refurbished and are extended with great effects. Quantum is relocated to CWoA and Samurai leaves the park to go to some German Fair. XNWO and its pyramid is demolished and the 3 islands are finished awaiting expansion.2011 - 1st island: Horror-Egyptian themed 1001 Nights/Rainbow and a pyramid containing a pre-show, a mad house and (with a mummy chasing you) scary maze finale. I got this idea when people run out of Asylum.2012: 1st land: Flyer Coaster debuts at 115ft with 3-inversions inc. Pretzel, Zero-G, Corkscrew and a HorseShoe Turn. Work begins on XNWO's space.2013: The arena is replaced with 2nd drop tower with stand-up seating. 2 launch towers (130ft) are installed in XNWO's space themed to being blast out of ruined towers.2014: 2nd island: Horror-gothic area with a World's First Topscan park model and Witches' Revenge (dark-family ride)2015: 2nd island: Well-themed family-thrill Water Coaster with a nice dark section, including family-thrilling coaster sections.2016: Logger's Leap is replaced with a new Mack Flume and a Bobsled ride debuts around it. Both rides intertwine to save space.

Okay, my go, after a long hard think of about 10 years!Iv thought about these ideas for a while, and have stuck with them.2009) SAW: The Ride, as obvious. Later in the year, CCR re-tracked to the Farm.2010) Infilling behind Stealth and Flying Fish, new kids area, and incorporation of Neptunes Kingdom themeing.2011) X: No Way Out, demolished, gone, replaced with a pyramid indoor dark interactive ride, similar to tomb blaster.2012) Samurai has its long overdue retirement, and is replaced with a Suspended Zamperla Windshear, which fits in with SAW's theme, industrial saw like themeing, NOT called BuzzSaw!2013) Treasure island opens up, again finally, Walking between Calypso Quay and Treasure Island is possible, incorporating CCR with pick-up and drop-off points, rides include a mine train that extends near/around rapids.2014) Rapids completely redone, not so closed in, and people are able to walk around near the water troughs (Not sure on what name), incorporating water interaction, with the rapids.2015) Area of where Octopus Gardens used to be, big observation tower, and the arena shows include daily Stunt School type shows and a high adrenaline action stunt show.Thats about it, I'm not sure about what things happen when, but wanting something decent for 2012, like the SZW.

I would like to change mine. ----- New Things Will Be Underlined2009 --- SAW opens, general park clean up.2010 --- Replace MHFSafari with a jungle (a kind of lake) themed Macks Splash Battle Ride.2011 --- No U T Chill and park opens late April due to refurbishment around the park eg.()Fix the gas line for the TIDAL WAVE()Get rid of TIDAL WAVE's Origanal Source sponsership()Put seatbelts on RUMBA RAPIDS then...()Turn on the water shower()Re-paint all Rollercoaster Track()Get a new SAMURAI (to fix the crack in it)()SAMURAI re-theme to the SAW theme and re-name()Just like SAW, I would install RIDE DVD on STEALTH, Colossus & NEMESIS INFERNO2012 --- Nothing much, just wait for the olympics to blow over If the RIDE DVD scheme goes well, install it on TIDAL WAVE, SLAMMER & X:\NWO2013 --- Close Neptunes Beach and retheme to become part of AMITY COVE eg. AMITY BEACH, and start construction on Thorpe Park Hotel2014 --- Open Amity Beach, and start construction on WHIRLPOOL Install RIDE DVD for LOGGERS LEAP, QUANTUM & ZODIAC2015 --- Open a Diisko ride and call it WHIRLPOOL2016 --- Open TP Hotel with themed rooms eg.()Stealth Room - Themed around a racetrack()Tidal Wave Room - Like a Wave has just hit it()Colossus Room - Themed around a lost temple()Nemesis Room - Themed around a Pompei-like room (next to Versuvious(Nemesis Inferno))()SAW Room - Room in a warehouse with blood and body parts()X:\NO WAY OUT Room - Very Sci-Fi2017 --- Open CANADA CREEK RAILWAY's route and re-route it back to Thorpe Farm and TP HotelThat would be my new run

2011 --- No U T Chill and park opens late April due to refurbishment around the park eg.()Just like SAW, I would install RIDE DVD on STEALTH, Colossus & NEMESIS INFERNO2012 --- Nothing much, just wait for the olympics to blow over If the RIDE DVD scheme goes well, install it on TIDAL WAVE, SLAMMER & X:\NWO2014 --- Open Amity Beach, and start construction on WHIRLPOOL Install RIDE DVD for LOGGERS LEAP, QUANTUM & ZODIAC

I think if you put it on that many rides it might be worth taking the Alton Towers route with a 'record-your-day' DVD thing? Although I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to have the feature on so many rides, the novelty would wear off unlike a photo.

I agree with that too - you've (anyone) has got look at Thorpe as if it's a diamond in the rubble. It's a good park which only looks urban and its reliability has been getting better. Today was a step back but. The park just need some landscaping and to capitalise on the lake.Thorpe Park is a lake-side theme parkAlton Towers is a theme park surrounded by beautiful greenery, trees and gardensChessington is a suburban theme park & ZOOThey all have their marketing points - how many theme parks are surrounded by nice lakes?

They should build a ride that goes into the lake :)Like this:http://timberwolfhq.com/wp-content/uploads...water-slide.jpgObviously make the tube bigger so that it could fit a coaster inside it :DThat would just be exreme.

Lol I dont think it would be quite the same experience going through a dirty lake rather than a clear blue sea surrounded by sharks/ dolphins :)