Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

Echo- An intmain impulse coaster, riders que up outside past a rocky water fall where if they want they can call off and fish in a pond.They then enter the building into a station where they board cars themed to mine trains and riders then hear ticking noises and a clock above the doors shake and the doors open as a creepy voice says, "Your time is up!mwahahahahaRiders then enter the rocky cavern and quickly swing through a group of rocks and then pass through UV effect jaw with large dangling teeth and the you perform a barrel roll over red water and several skeletons. you then swing around onto a new piece of track where you pause for a breif moment while the clock ticks and then repeats the same message and you accelarate up to the top of a 100ft inline twist and then go back down again passing a large beats head revealed and roaring sounds and riders then climb the other inline tiwst and then pass through that station for one final time when this time when they reach the bottom the track switches and they travel up a 30ft straight hill at and angel and travel of into the beast arms to find themselves travelling through the beasts body with ripples and bones effects passing tubes of green lit water used for the water fall and passing a ticking heart, when doors open on the heart and quickly revela a deformed woman shaking a ticking clock and the message is repeated as riders then burst back into the station and exit the ride.

You do know that Intamin Impulse coasters cannot do turns right? or any loops, and the fact that all Impulse coasters are suspended, so they could not be themed to mine trains.

2010) Start Filling Land For Future SAW island extension2011) Demolish X no way out replace with maurer sohne SKYLOOP2012) Start 2 year project for new intamin blitz coaster and interactive dark ride on a new infill to the left of SAW the ride.2013) NEW frightnights attraction ChainSAW Warehouse... on saw island2014) Intamin Blitz coaster: Metal Bender. Interactive Dark Ride: Jigsaw's Minions. Samurai Rethemed To Canada Creek.2015) The End Of SE7EN, New 4D film.2016) NEW flying coaster: Ice Mountain.2017) 37m 121ft standup/sitdown/freefall Intamin Giant Drop Replaces Detonator or Slammer

I don't get why everyone is so desperate for a pirate themed area at thorpe perosnally I am sick to depth of pirate themed rides it not a knew concept and isn't really that great, you have alton towers and so many other parks with pirate themed rides, you do have some gd ideas tho :(

That would be a nice idea they to do tend to not break down to much however they are hardly new in theme parks, perosnally I'd like to see thorpe park getting new styles of rides, in the uk we have quite a few spinning coasters already one at chessington and one at Alton, althought it would be different having it indoors, hmmm

Why are people so desperate for more SAW stuff? It would only spoil the novelty of SAW, all I'd like is different traps put in for the onride experience every couple of years. And possibly a retheme for Samurai, colouring it brown.Anyway, yet another plan I have...2010) Something small put in place of MHFS. Perhaps something like Berry Bouncers at Chessie. Repaint of Colossus and retheme of Samurai.2011) No new rides. New coaster on Treasure Island / new infill annouced for 2012 - something from Premier or S&S (Eagle Coaster) would be nice, a manufacturer they have yet to use for a roller coaster. Decent amount of theming (Nemesis class). The entrance is sorted out. Becomes more presentable, etc. Repaint of Colossus if it was not done last year.2012) New coaster. A support ride or two. A new FN maze is added on the island as well. Not sure what the best way to access it.2013) Hotel opens. Another ride on the new island. 2014 onwards) A new coaster to open in 2015, general exspansion further away from the general park area we currently have.

Here.It's not a complete version as the creator never got round to finishing it, however what's there I seem to remember is quite nice.Some screenshots of the park are available here & here.

Once again, thanks for this Louis.However, when I ran it, moving around the park was somewhat difficult because it kept moving in "stages" (stopping and starting) because it's such a large file with so much detail in it. And Colossus was running the same, in "stages", even on the on-ride view. Is it normal for such a large file to run like this? I had no background programs running and my computer is very new with lots of RAM.Is this normal?

2009) SaW - The Ride2010) New flat ride - Topple Tower2011) General clean up, do Nemesis Inferno's volcano properly (at back as well!)2012) New flying coaster with great theming! Also waterside hotel!2013) Another general clean up2014) New flat ride - Top Spin. Also padaloes and other water rides around Loggers Leap and SaW2015) Another general clean up2016) Get ride of X No Way Out and get a new dark space ride!2017) New kiddy/pirate area behind Stealth

• 2 weeks later...

2010)Ranger county is rethemed into Tropic Tree Tops a jungle tropics style land keepin it's original jungle style theming but two new rides in the MHFS space and the rides being renamed.The new rides are called: Monkey's Banana Boat Blunder.Dizzy Dingo's Round AboutHippo's spin cycleKoala bear swing2011) The land behind flying fish is opened and called Celtic Meadow, with Roman Celtic Boudicca battle theming.A floorless coaster over water is opened on the land behind stealth opening a new land themed to romans and Celtic warriors for the invasion of Boudicca. The ride starts of inside a Roman style temple where Ceasar isn't happy and there's an intruder, then goes out over the water with a dive loop, interlocking corckscrews and a new feature a helix into a vertcial loop, the ride's cars are themed to celtic boats with angry boudicca's painted onto the front.The area also opens with a booster called catapult and themed to a catapult and a peddalo's that can go out over the lake and not interfere with the roller coaster.The new area also features a resturant and a shop as well as an arcade called Ceasar's treasure Temple.2012) The parks adds a hut to the time board with staff so that people can talk to staff for help and recieve maps so it's easier for the olympic custom.The new waterside hotel is opened and has themed rooms themed to the rides and there area's and there are two floors with rooms painted normal colours.The hotel features a boat service from the tidied up Thorpe Bell to take riders into the park earlier.The park adds a orbitor to Celtic meadows themed to a raging battle and called Rage.2013) Thorpe park relaxes for a year with no new investements.2014)X no way out is closed and is to be replaced with a much more thrilling backwards in the dark coaster, the park starts a massive campaing with new vidoes being released every so often revealing the theming of the ride and such.2015) Venge- A new backwards in the dark roller coaster which is themed to lost burial pyramid temple with kings treasure and has several different scene's with animatornics etc and the ride features commentary from actors as well as reaching a new height of 55ft and now features a twin vertical loop as well as a barrel roll.2016) The park closes the rapids for an extension and retheme.2017) The new Rapids opens called Rumble River Rapids and is themed to a lake beside the volcanoe and has several new scene's and very good effects like land crumbling into the river, lava flowing into the river, under water jets, a sinking car, a barrel that explodes to soak riders near the end and the indoor section has been extended to feature a new scene where a you pass a bolier in the usual part with the waterfalls at the side but then you carry on as you turn past somemore water falls to come to a scene with red flashing lights alarms and sprinklers.2018)The park closes loggers leap to add some new theming and make the ride more indoor like Valhalla at black pool.2019) The park re opens Loggers Leap and the ride now features two more drops, one of 60ft and one of 40ft and the ride also been giving some new theming with saw's and contraptions to cut dwon tree's added etc as well as a firing room and a water blade combiner that riders have a new miss with.2020) The park starts work on a new ride next year they say it will be a proto type and worlds first that will shock all.2021) The new land opens behind the rapids called Electro Lane, themed to a futuristic sci fi city.The new land features two new flat rides, a sky drop themed to a robotic ladder that reaches a height of 90ft.A move it themed to a robotic claw making a complete 360 degrease rotation and reaching a height of 100ft.Three stalls are in the area along with toilets and a shop.The park opens there new worlds first ride which is in a building themed to run down labrotory and the ride is manufactured by S and S it's completely Unique proto type and is a ride based around the concept of a hamster ball, four riders per ball maximum and the ride features several scenes with experiemnts and robotic scenery and the ride is mainly manualy powered however there are three lift hills and some electrical equiptment in the station to hold the ride in palce.The ark recieives alot of Media atttention for there new addition and is voted the UK's number 1 theme park.2022) The park takes a year to relax.2023) The park starts work on a new area on the land behind stealth.2024)

I love the unique prototype >>>"S&S"<<<Amity Cove - anything better than Celtic Cove?It was hard for me to read your post, there are so many spelling mistakes. Posts have to contain correct grammar and spelling, it is also a rule on the forum. There is no rush to complete posts nor is it a race. Everyone types fast, so it is possible to spellcheck (function) your posts.For the sake of my sanity (a bit dramatic), can you spell check your posts in future? This forum does have some standards.

I do agree there is some mistakes there - but nothing too drastic. What I'd suggest is installing Firefox or Google Chrome. This then means whenever you type in posts, it automatically comes up with words you mis-spell (like Microsoft Word).Also, loving your in-depth ideas. :)

2010: Ranger Country is combined with Calypso Quay. A Mega Disk'O is installed in the space previously occupied by Miss Hippo's Fungle Safari. Vortex and Zodiac are sent to CWoA and a Gyro Swing replaces both rides.2011: X No Way Out including building is demolished and an indoor backwards coaster is installed with special effects, state-of-the-art animatronics with nice themeing. A nice dark coaster to compliment Thorpe Park.2012: 1st infill: Tornado Alley is a new area which features a Flying Coaster called Thunderous Tempest. A brand-new themed Enterprise called Eye of the Storm also debuts. 2013: Rumba Rapids is replaced by a brand-new and modern rapids ride with nice mist effects and themeing. The ride is made more enjoyable. A waterside hotel is opened. 2014: Land has begun being infilled to the left of Colossus, around the dome and around various areas of park, which are for relaxtion areas of grass, trees, ponds. 2015: Carnivorous (2nd infill) is a new Floorless X-Car Coaster that features three unique inversions and a very unique "S" drop (seen in RCT3 Extended Coaster). A HUSS Jump 2 called Venus debuts and features water fountains and tropical scents.2016/2017: Logger's Leap is replaced with a brand-new modern Mack Log Flume and is co-built with a Bobsled Coaster to have both rides intertwine.2018: Destruction Valley (Forces of nature) debuts: Magnitudus Eruptus (Earth), a Wooden Coaster with 5-overbanked turns debuts at Thorpe on the 3rd infill.

I do agree there is some mistakes there - but nothing too drastic. What I'd suggest is installing Firefox or Google Chrome. This then means whenever you type in posts, it automatically comes up with words you mis-spell (like Microsoft Word).Also, loving your in-depth ideas. :)

Okay, if you'r Pernickety about it:"I do agree there is some mistakes there"Should be"I do agree, there are some mistakes there"Sorry...

Thanks but I can't download things my dad has parental controls :(thanks for that I spend alot of time it's like a project to me and gives me something to do :D