Your Thorpe Park

Guest thorpe101

On Treasure Island, it was once part of Thorpe Park, before it was bought by Tussauds and turned into a Thrill-Seeker's Park. The Canada Creek Railway was once routed there, where it stopped off at the peninsula, which had a pirate ship theme originally. Posted ImageThe faint area just above Infill 'D' is Treasure Island.

2009) Make alot more money and the park gets busier to attracting much more attention.2010) The land behind stealth has landscaping work and plans are revealed shwoping the land will be a haunted island with three new rides, a indoor haunted house style ride themed around the ghosts of a prison and revelaing there past sins very grusome gd effects, a top scan themed around yourself becoming a ghost and experiencing flight in the que u are killed as you step through a guillotiene, well themed and a haunted soverused wording pirate ship that rotates a full 360 degrease is themed around the choppy seas and you joining to crew of a cursed pirate ship.2011) General tidying up around the park getting ready for 2012 untill later on in the year around september when the new land is opened called Grave Isle 'death awaits you'.2012)Busy year brings alot of custom from the olympics and the park keeps quiet in temrs of rides.2013) Rumba rapids closes in January and work begins on a extension and rethemed to a river next to the volacnoe where an ancient civilization lay in hiding and do not want to be discovered. a small travellin flat ride added to kepe the number of rides up as in august X NO WAY OUT also closes and is to be rethemed to fit in with lost city.2014)Work on X becomes visible as the track is now found to exit the pyramid at the top of and renenter at the botom, also the pyramid is painted to fit in with lost city theme. The work on Rumba rapids is visible to the new paint job colours are reds and browns and you can see the pond in the middle has ben used now and theming is visible like traps and plastic tribe men etc. Rumba rapids re opens in August renamed to Rumble River Rapids.2015) When the park re opens the travelling flat ride has been removed, X no way out re opens in april keeps it's name and a large X painted infront , themed around escaping a temple with a treasure, mummies and good effects.2016)The park reveals they are to change there target markert back to children and work beings on a replacement for MHFS, the ride is going to be a jungle themed childrens roller coaster ride reachign a top speed of twenty five miles per hour and two drops of thrity feet, well themed and very gd effects, ahve alreayd palced details on the repalcement topic for MHFS. The land Behind stealth and rumba rapids is revealed to become a new project for kids themed agent style dome section.2017)The MHFS replacementride opens and more families start to come and thorpe park revela there plan for the new domed agents land, three new rides a simulation ride where riders enter a spaceship and fire laser at alien spaceships, a log flume ride where the ride enters part of rumble river rapids and you pass opposite riders, and can fire attached water guns at the opposite riders you then enter the dome again and go through the ride in the dark being fired at by mechanical agents as your tested to see if you have what it takes, and a small frisbee themed around an astronuats test.

I'm not having a go at anyone when I say this s everyone has the right to their views, but I can't stand the idea of having rides open mid-season. I didn't like with Rush or any other rides in other theme parks. Yes, they are usually for good reasons, but it has to open or the beginning or it just isn't the same.Anyway, here's mine...2009) SAW opens. On quiet days, some rides close (a bit like Chessington) unless there's demand for them. This means rides could be more reliable on peak days. 2010) Colossus and X repainted. General park improvements.2011) The space that was once occupied by Hippo Safari is replaced by a dark ride suitable for families; Flying Fish style ride. Similar to WWH, interaction, no guns though. Three floors high with a nice drop as a finale. Project U is to be worked on, opening in 2013, promising to be a world's greatest. Rumba Rapids closed in October so it can receive an extension or 2012.2012) Rapids extension opens. Treasure Island reopens with a Sci-Fi / Futuristic theme. A Sci-Fi tunnel from the new dark ride takes you there. A new Disko opens along with a couple of other family rides. Project U (very exspensive) is still being worked on. Also for 2013, Project FINK is annouced. Standing for Flyer in Neptune's Kindom, a family flyer with some water interactions, similar to Manta's theming. It will be small, relatively cheap and suitab;e for families so younger ones can have a true roller coaster. 2013) FINK opens, proving to be a huge sucess. Project U is a Sci Fi / Future themed ride. Manufactured by B&M, it is Merlin's biggest investment yet, costing £17-18million. The ride is to be 120ft high (local council allowed it due to track colour) and will be Europe's longest coaster. Trains like a Diving Machine, the ride contains: an indoor station, the classic DM drop, 6 inversions, near misses to theming, a world's first element and a small indoor section (could that be put underwater... probably not). The park say their new roller coaster won't be at the park until 2017 / 2018.2014) No new rides, but the park does well finacially and still brings in plently of vistors. The park decides to bring back noticeable themed areas for 2015.2015) No new rides again. Ranger County is rethemed to include the dark ride, but no rides are taken away, but renamed. Lost City totally rethemed and most rides renamed. Samurai, Colossus and SAW are made into their own horror themed area, each being themed to a different horror film. CC, NK, Amity Cove and Calypso Quay just have their areas refurbished with Detonator having a name change and Time Voyagers being replaced for a film to fit in with the theme.2016) New flats are added in the park, can't be bothered to say what or where. Last year of X, as 2018 coaster (still indoors) will replace it. Saw recieves some new effects.Unrealistic I know, but oh well, we can all dream.

2010- .extend saw island and advertise new ride on it.put a show in the arena.repaint Colossus, nemessis inferno and x no way out shell.make an all year water show.continue land filling by stealth.take out se7ven from fright nights and put another horor show in the arena and also have a brand new show in the theater2011-.put new show in arena and change the 3d film.open a saw ghost train ride on the saw island.put a live dj in the stealth area accept song request and hve competitons lie winning fasttrack or food vouchers or something.bring back the islands and theme each one extreamly well.add a new fright night maze on the saw island and theme it to saw.take down depth charge and extend the beach to make it all part of amity cove by adding small fun fair rides, board walk, shops and a fish and chips bar.start construction on skull island next to stealth2012-.on skull island have one of the best themed runaway mine train rides, a khaos type of ride a mini version of rush (there is such thing), a a dark ride wich is 3d with like guns and stuff, have a grass area for picnics or relaxing time and food restraunt and a big gift shop.turn stealth into its own island called race way, change the cars and name, near the mtinence shed add a go-kart track and demolish extream zone to build a chair swings..keep the same show and film in 3d cinema.get every effect in the park to work and add some new ones also paint all of tidal waves area.get rid of rangers county and move the carousel into amity cove near tidal wave as for the bannana boat give it to chessington.. extend cannada creek and change the name to wild west give it a complete make over and add Samurai to part of wild west by repainting it and where raa rngers country was add a robotic arm ride.add a really intreasting storyline to xno way out, change the track layout, change the name to coal mine and turn into part of wild west by changing where the entrance is, put the cars facing fowards and theme them well and change the shell to a wodden mine or something.get one new fright night maze and place it on skull island call it return of black beard or something.2013-.add a hotle near the carpark.make the rail way go back to the farm and replace the farm with a sealife center or something.get rid of octupus gardens and add better kids rides like a mini log flume and mini driving school call it land o learners or something..completely refurbish the rumper rapids by giving it a more carabien feal with volcanos and coast beaches also extend and change the layout change the name to crabien crashers or something a bit better.demolis zodiac and add a surf pounder also in lost city theme it to a realy old greek place with acient wlls and palaces anything to put more atmousphere there.I could go thuther but I realy cba.

It looks to me that you "cba" to even spell the words properly, use proper grammar or syntax. I got confused half-way through, reading your post. E.g. Cannada, hve, acient, hotle, raa rngers - the entire post is one big paragraph.Anyways...I thought I'd have another go :)2012: 1st island - Kingdom of the Dead's centrepiece attraction is a 120ft Flyer costing £14M (Coaster 10M/Themeing 4M) with 5-inversions and an Immelman Turn. The local council has granted for the height ceiling to be raised to 120ft.2015: Ravenous Amazonia debuts the ever-fearful CARNIVOROUS, 5-inversion X-Car Coaster with dark-ride section costing £13M inc. a one world-first inversion.2016: Logger's Leap is replaced by a modern Mack Log Flume with a Mack Wild Mouse as a support coaster - Buy 1 get 1 half price :)2017: 3rd island - The Tormented Village debuts with Gothic Heights (Drop Tower) 125ft and Arachnophobia (Topscan) World's First Mondial Topscan Park Model.2018: The Tormented Village debuts: Reaper: A Close Encounter which is a water coaster with a heavily-themed dark ride section costing a staggering £14M.

LOVE these ideas. But Flying Coasters can't do Immelman Turns, Loops, Dive Loops, or Norwegian Loops, because of G-Force exertion on the restraints.And I'm not sure the height ceiling will be raised permanently, maybe just a one off ride like the Flyer. But I suppose we can all dream...

"But Flying Coasters can't do Immelman Turns, Loops, Dive Loops, or Norwegian Loops, because of G-Force exertion on the restraints."Flyers can do inversions:MANTA, The Superman Flyer and Tatsu can do Pretzel Loops and Zero-G Rolls. If the Flyer can do Pretzel, they can Dive/Immelman Loops and Immelman Turns.Can someone more credible explain to me, what Mr Hicks is on about?

Basically because of the flying position and the way the body is restrained, doing an inversion such as a dive-loop or a Vertical loop would probably kill all its riders. I've never done a pretzel loop but I have heard from a lot of people that they are very forceful elements.. and actually quite painful to go through.

This is probably impossible but.......2009 --- SAW opens, general park clean up.2010 --- Replace MHFSafari with a jungle (a kind of lake) themed Macks Splash Battle Ride.2011 --- No U T Chill and park opens late April due to refurbishment around the park eg. ()Fix the gas line for the TIDAL WAVE ()Get rid of TIDAL WAVE's Origanal Source sponsership ()Put seatbelts on RUMBA RAPIDS then... ()Turn on the water shower ()Re-paint all Rollercoaster Track ()Get a new SAMURAI (to fix the crack in it) ()SAMURAI re-theme to the SAW theme and re-name2012 --- Nothing much, just wait for the olympics to blow over2013 --- Close Neptunes Beach and retheme to become part of AMITY COVE eg. AMITY BEACH, and start construction on Thorpe Park Hotel2014 --- Open Amity Beach2015 --- Open a Diisko ride and call it WHIRLPOOL2016 --- Open TP Hotel with themed rooms eg. ()Stealth Room - Themed around a racetrack ()Tidal Wave Room - Like a Wave has just hit it ()Colossus Room - Themed around a lost temple ()Nemesis Room - Themed around a Pompei-like room (next to Versuvious(Nemesis Inferno)) ()SAW Room - Room in a warehouse with blood and body parts ()X:\NO WAY OUT Room - Very Sci-Fi2017 --- Open CANADA CREEK RAILWAY's route and re-route it back to Thorpe FarmThat would be my run

2009 - SAW Opens2010 - Getting ready for next Coaster & future developments.2011- B&M Floorless Opens.2012 - New Flat Ride, general park tidy up.2013 - General park tidy up.2014 - General park tidy up, and getting ready for new Coaster.2015 - B&M Dive Machine or Intamin Mega-lite opens.2016 - General park tidy up.2017 - 2 New flat rides.I'd say it was quite a realistic plan, I doubt any of it would happen, but there's nothing stopping it from happening.

This is in relation to no ones ideas but it makes me so glad enthusiasts aren't in charge of Thorpe. Some of the ideas are just way to out there. But I like the imagination of some peoples thoughts.

Yeah, we're nuts! I think a lot of us would love to be in charge of the park or be in charge of our own park, but I think we'd come up with stuff that was literally impossible. My first idea was very unrealsitic, so a crack at a more realistic one...2009) SAW opens; CCR reopens.2010) Miss Hippo replaced with a new flat ride for families, maybe a Disko.2011) No new rides. General park improvements, Colossus and Inferno have both been repainted. Maybe a new 4D that is longer and fits in with the surrounding area.2012) New coaster opens on Treasure Island area. Probably a Flyer, but it would depend on what is best for the park, like with adding on Eurofighter to get a heavily themed ride. New flat ride and maybe a relocated flat from the park added as well.2013) X recieves a new layout and maybe a name change. Samurai moves to the new island along with the other rides. Work on a new dark ride begins. 2014) Due to another agreement with Lionsgate, SAW recieves new effects and a new dark ride themed around 'a game' in place of Samurai. Work on TP Hotel.2015) On another new island, a new coaster for 2016 is being prepared. No idea what coaster; depends on what's around.2016) New coaster and Hotel open.I'd call it quite realistic and it fits well to what TP have been doing.

Heres mine, bit wild but it could work.2009 - SAW - The Ride Opens, CCR Re- furbished and opens early May 20092010 - General park tidy up and maintenance on rides to create less downtime and better throughput.Picinic Area where Miss Hippos Fungle Safari used to be.2011 - A possible second drop tower on Detonator, where rides can stand up, Infilling behind Stealth for new area including New Coaster and Dark Ride.2012 - Construction on new Coaster on new area which is going to be a B&M Floorless themed around a Sea Monster, Dark Ride opens on new area, although during non-peak days this is closed due to work on new coaster.2013 - New coaster opens and has a maximum throughput of 1300per hour and 3 trains aswell as 4 inversions.2014 - Quite year, new 4-D film to fit in with Amity Cove, more theming done on new area2015 - New flat ride in new area.2016 - Under water walkway is formed to link Neptunes Kingdom and New Area, Rumba Rapids closes to be extended and plans for new Intamin Standup Coaster Which is due to open late 2017.