Guest thorpe101

Your Thorpe Park

2 hours ago, mrmonkey said:

Build an out-and-back B&M hyper-coaster that extends over the bridge and along the the side of the car-park skirting the lake and back - in a similar way Silver star does 

Good idea this but sadly a) The residents and therefore the council won't allow it, b) Building coasters over water is extremely expensive (due to the supports needing to be quite well entrenched in the water) and therefore won't pass Merlin's bean counter and also c) The water is used by an existing business which will no doubt be strongly against having a massive multimillion pound machine blocking its path.

3 hours ago, Ivsetti said:

Good idea this but sadly a) The residents and therefore the council won't allow it, b) Building coasters over water is extremely expensive (due to the supports needing to be quite well entrenched in the water) and therefore won't pass Merlin's bean counter and also c) The water is used by an existing business which will no doubt be strongly against having a massive multimillion pound machine blocking its path.

Well I know - but as Everything I'd like to see is so Pie-in-the-sky and unlikely anyway I thought I'd go all out with the fantasy!