The Big Bad Movie Topic

Benin

Bit late on it, as been out for a while...But still <3It's the opening bit of music that really makes the advert... Such a chilling piece of music...This will truly be an epic ending to one of the things that has become such a part of many of our lives... Cannot wait...

• 2 weeks later...
The Hangover part 2I'm rubbish at proper reviews so this will be short. A very brilliant and funny film which is similar to the first one. Starts off slow with the laughs but once it gets going you will be laughing so much. If you enjoyed the first one then I'd definitely recommend this.9/10

I really liked the new pirates film, however as always the original is best! And I understand the plot of all the films really well, and could never understand why my mother still can't even though we have all three on DVD! I despair! But awesome film. ;)

Seen pirates film this morning in 3D and was a overall great film despite peoples bad views in papers etc I do miss the original cast members though and took a little while to get moving but was loving mermaid bit really emotional part of the film :) I had a Girl sitting next to me start crying :D and she was jumping at effects which I found quite amusing My rating 8/10

I saw the JLS movie yesterday in 3d. It was alright if you're a massive fan of their music, but if like me, you have no real interest in them, it's not worth the effort. It basically just shows some performances from their tour and some mini interviews of the band members. There are some funny bits, and I will admit, I did enjoy seeing Aston and Marvin shirtless. :) I'd rate it : 6/10

I saw the JLS movie yesterday in 3d. It was alright if you're a massive fan of their music, but if like me, you have no real interest in them, it's not worth the effort. It basically just shows some performances from their tour and some mini interviews of the band members. There are some funny bits, and I will admit, I did enjoy seeing Aston and Marvin shirtless. :) I'd rate it : 6/10

I guess after the "success" of Justin Beibers (terrible) movie, most famous people are following as its such a money-maker.

The film was actually brilliant until they let the missionary down...He was only worth it for that one throw-away joke... Aside from that he made me what Orlando Bloom back, because at least he didn't bleat on about religion all the bloody time or faun over a bloody supernatural creature who's line was taken from Portal 2...And also, Pirates 2 didn't have Geoffrey Rush in it (till the last line), hence, not better than 4 :)

If anyone cares, Human Centipede 2 will not be released in the UK for being stupidly well, sickening...http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=31162Now tbh, these days horror films seem to focus more on the gory side of themselves rather than trying to scare people... It's a poor state of affairs that the content described by the BBFC would actually come out of someone's mind (in a similar train of thought, A Serbian Film)...Horror should scare people, not shock...

• pluk featured this topic