Your Top 10 rides in the UK(including flat rides)

Coastermaniac94

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

10) Hex:  By far my favourite dark ride in the UK, with it being it located inside the towers it's just so eerie, especially at scarefest.9) Pendulus (Pleasure Island):By far the most intense swing ride I've been on, because there's never a queue you usually get a 3-4 minute cycle, and if your lucky enough to get on the last ride of they day, your in for the craziest, most intense flat ride in the UK. If your ever in Cleethorpes you've got to go on this, the park's best ride by far.8)  Thirteen:Definatly not a thrill ride, but it is a pretty fun and well themed ride, and overall a good family coaster.7) SAW:If wasn't for the gerstache, this would be in my top 5, the indoor section is brilliant, and I love the barrel roll before the main drop. The outdoor layout is ok, but the theming is superb, and proof IPs can make good rides.6) Jubilee Odessy:This is a bit of a marmite coaster, with a mix of good and bad reviews. I however, love this ride. One of my first coaster memories was going to FI when I were a kid and seeing it being built, and 2 years later I finally got to ride it. Amazing first drop and the circuit is pretty intense. Just a shame it closed every time there's a slight wind.5) Apocolypse:Entering my top 5, this is the best flat ride I've ever been on, and I nearly shat myself on my first ride. Love this ride.4) The Ultimate:Another marmite coaster, some people call it badly designed, others overrated, but love it or not there's no denying this is an insane coaster, and while some parts are dull, the section as you fly through the woods is proably the best section of coaster track I've ever been on. 3) Stealth:I have a love-hate relationship with this ride, like poccy it scares me as I walk up to it, and sometimes I wonder what the he'll I'm doing. But I love the adrenaline Stealth offers, and the fact that like Oblivion the ride is over in not much longer that 10 seconds leaves me thinking to myself "wow" as I hit the break run. The launch is the best I've been on, more intense than Furios Baco's, and the airtime and views at the top are amazing.2) Oblivion:My first memory of anything theme park releted is seeing Oblivion on Blue Peter, and for nearly 10 years I kept thinking about that amazing ride on TV, until 2007 when I finally got to go on it. I had never been so nervous going up a lift hill before, and I my wrists were hurting from how tight I wad holding on as I approached the holding break. But when I dropped into the hole, I had never experiances anything like it in my life. I fell in love with rollercoasters, and I went on it again 8 times that day, and on Saturday I had my 100th ride on it, but it still gives me the same thrill as it did back in August 2007.1) Nemesis:My first ride at Alton Towers, and despite watching POVs and looking at reviews on Towers Times/ATA hundreds of times the night before, I still wasn't really prepared for what I was about to do. As I got into the station I was afraid/nervous, but at the same time excited about riding the "worlds most intense ride experiance", I was wondering if it really was as good as people make out, having been on both Kumali and Oddesy, I wondering if it would be as good as them, I found out a few minutes later it wasn't as good as them, it was much, much better.

• 1 month later...

1.Nemesis Inferno2.Air3. Rush4. Slammer5. Oblivion6.Dragons Fury7. Vortex8. Remisis Revenge9. Stealth10. Kobra

Have you been on Nemesis at Alton Towers? As if you have, I find it hard you'd rate it so poorly. I am not saying it would be top, but if you rate all the other B&M's in the UK so highly then I would like to know what it is about Nemesis that you dislike?:blush:

1:Thorpe Park - Rush2: Drayton Manor - Apocalypse3: Thorpe Park - Saw4: Great Yarmouth PB - Roller Coaster5: Drayton Manor - Storm Force 106: Thorpe Park - Colossus7: Alton Towers - Nemesis8: Great Yramouth PB - Evolution9: Thorpe Park - Nemesis Inferno10: Drayton Manor - Shockwave (from what I've sene of Blackpool PB I would have included some of their rides but sadly I have yet to visit along with visiting chessington WOA)

• 1 month later...