Your Top 10 rides in the UK(including flat rides)

Coastermaniac94

I've included funfair rides in my Top 10 list too, seeing as it says "including flat rides" :D 1.) Oblivion2.) Nemesis Inferno3.) KMG Speed (Preferably Craig Danter's "Oxygen", and a random fun fact... it has an awesome LED super-bright light system which has the ability to fade like normal bulbs, which when mixed in with the artwork on the ride, it looks beautiful) :D Picture of it below. Some say these things are 'forceless' etc, although if the car is unbalanced your ride will be pretty intense. :DPosted Image4.) Slammer5.) Nemesis :blush: *Scared for saying Inferno is better*6.) Tivoli Remix Orbiter (commonly known as Extreme) - The most intense ride I've ever experienced, leaving you extremely disorientated and sometimes feeling faint :o Anyway, I love these things, video below...

7.) Colossus8.) Stealth9.) Saw: The Ride10.) Rush OR Super Rides Super Star... Video of the Superstar(Body Count) below xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TCA2BYPyYM

In November I'm at last getting to ride on a Mondial Capriolo (there's only one in the U.K), can't wait!

1. Megafobia, Oakwood2. Colossus, Thorpe Park3. Air, Alton Towers4. Detonator, Thorpe Park5. Hex, Alton Towers6. TH13TEEN, Alton Towers7. Nemesis, Alton Towers8. Nemesis Inferno, Thorpe Park9. The Ultimate, Lightwater Valley10. Raptor Attack, Lightwater Valley

1) Nemesis Inferno, Thorpe Park2) Stealth, Thorpe Park3) Dragon's Fury, CWoA4) SAW: The Ride, Thorpe Park (I'm a sucker for the saw franchise :rolleyes: )5) Rush, Thorpe Park6) Vampire, CWoA7) Grand National, Pleasure Beach Blackpool8) Irn Bru Revolution, Pleasure Beach Blackpool (so simple yet so great!) 9) Colossus, Thorpe Park10) Rattlesnake, CWoAThere's nothing from Alton Towers cos the last time I went there was when I was 4, (a good 13 years ago), though according to my parents I was begging to go on Oblivion :( As far as visiting theme parks and riding roller coasters, I'm a newbie - the only parks I've gone to and been able to remember all of it are the three mentioned above. Maybe next year will be my year!

• 3 weeks later...

Well my ten...1. Stealth - Thorpe Park2. Samurai - Thorpe Park3. SAW: The Ride - Thorpe Park4. Oblivion - Alton Towers5. Revolution - Pleasure Beach Blackpool6. Sonic Spinball - Alton Towers7. The Flume - Alton Towers8. Pepsi Max Big One - Pleasure Beach Blackpool9. Slammer - Thorpe Park10. Grand National - Pleasure Beach BlackpoolNice and varied. Some I like for thrill; some I like for what they do; some I like because they're fun -_-

1 - Saw2 - Oblivion3 - Nemesis4 - Stealth5 - Samurai6 - Air7 - Hex8 - Sonic Spinball9 - Th13teen10 - Dragons FuryIf it was attractions too Lorikeet Lagoon and Saw Alive would have been in the top 10 with ease. Although I am more a fan of themed dark rides, there aren't many of those in the UK so I had to go with a majority of Rollercoasters!

• 11 months later...