Bad Injuries!

Guest thorpe101

Guest thorpe101

Right a topic where you can tell us about your bad injuries. I've had loads of bad ones but heres just 5..Dislocated shoulder by falling of a tree(aged 9).Broken leg playing footy(aged 14).Broken ankle by getting run over by a car(aged 7). Broken wrist when ice skating(aged 9 again)(not a good year). Playing football I swallowed my tounge and I was 3 mins away from death

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a scar under my lip where I tore a hole when I feel off my bunk bed :P (aged 6)and just a few weeks ago I cut my hand open on a tin of peas and it still hasnt heal fully cos the glue and tape stuff *kinda* came off and I didnt go back for my sticthes...so its all sore still underneath but only healed on top. :o

Guest thorpe101

Heres my worst injury. I was 12.I was coming out of detention when 2 lads who I recognised as my ex girlfriends brothers jumped out in front of me.I knew they were upset about me dumping their sister but what they did next was un-called for.They pinned me face down on the floor and tied my legs and arms together and tied their tie around my mouth. Then they started kicking me in my face and stomach and all over. Then they dragged me by the ear over to the junior block and round the corner out of sight. In this alleyway they had a fire going on the grass wich they took me over too and basically held my ear in and when it got to hot for their hands they let go of the ear and just stood back and watch my ear burn. Then they put the fire out and left me their squirming for a few seconds while whispering to each other.Then they took thier belts off and started belting me all over and then they untied me took my shirt off threw it away and started belting me on my bare skin. After about 20mins of belting all over they finally stopped. They tied me too a fence took a few puches and kicks at my face and then they ran off. It was about an hour until finnaly my head of year at the time Mr Hebdige(the best teacher) found me and rung for an abulance. I was in hospital for a month.I ended up having.....2 broken legs.broken nose.Broken ribs.Black eyes.Bust lip.Visible scars all over my back,stomach,legs and face.And part of my right ear gone :P

Guest thorpe101

Wows.. what happened  to them after that =|Urm the worst thing I've ever done is when I was about 7 I rode into a barbed wire fence.. Joe might remember that- I think he was there  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They got excluded but their father persuaded the headmaster to put them back in.Even though I've got scars all over I still somehow have the confidence to go swimming or sun baething even though people stare

Ive been beaten up.The person that did it cut my lip because of his ring. He had about 15 18 year olds round him, so I chose not to retaliate. All he got was a policeman go to his house and talk it over with him. No Criminal record... nothing. He punched me in the face about 50 times. Started to get anoying.

Guest thorpe101

Ive been beaten up.The person that did it cut my lip because of his ring. He had about 15 18 year olds round him, so I chose not to retaliate. All he got was a policeman go to his house and talk it over with him. No Criminal record... nothing. He punched me in the face about 50 times. Started to get anoying.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats what happend to the 2 lads that beat me up. All they got was a talking to from the police and I had to make a statement. But I decided not to press charges against them.

Thats what happend to the 2 lads that beat me up. All they got was a talking to from the police and I had to make a statement. But I decided not to press charges against them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well if you didnt press charges I suppose nothing they can really do...and I wouldn't be surprised they would have got away with it but at the same time something must of been done by it if you got out of it with half a ear missing and two broken legs ect..Although I do agree with Seb your story seems far fetched to be true surely if that did happen in there will be no way they could get away with that.

• 10 months later...

Hmmm might as well drag this one back up...Overheated when I was a few days old and nearly died.Hot iron feel off the ironing board and landed on me when I was learning to crawl.Had tonsils out when I was 6.Went over handle bars on my bike when I was about 7 and landed on my face..... pushed two top front teeth into my gumWent over the handlebars on my microscooter when I was 9 or 10ish..... dislocated and fractured my elbow, had surgery twice on it and got the cut infectedHad my appendix out when I was 10 or 11.Punched in the face by a boy in my French group in year 9 coz a couple of guys were winding him up and he flipped and lashed out at the nearest person to him.... which happend to be me lol.Had a filling when I was like 14 or 15, where they numbed my mouth I was chewing a hole through my bottom lip without realising until my tooth went right through I I could taste blood..... which gave me a fat lip for two weeks as it got infected and went kinda green.... time off school though :PDid both my knees in because of too much ballet, tap and trampolining when I was like 9.Most recent addition would have been passing out in my friends bathroom and having some sort of fit on the floor... headbutted and punched the wall and nearly broke my hand.... stilll got bruising and swelling 5 months later. I really should drink less!Plus mucho minor injuries etc etc :PI'm a bit unlucky I think!

Aw you poor thing!I had a similar thing when I was uber tiny and nearly died, like opposite though, I like uber de-hydrated. Had to sit in some kida special room for ages apparently. Don't remember though obv.Apart from that I've been pretty luckys I think, thankfully!

I'v had tones of accidents. I'v stood on a nail, and it went right through my foot, had to go causality with it in their. Years ago when I went swimming at the beach with friends, I swam to close to a sea divider, and my foot got stuck in it, tried getting it out but I made it worse and pushed it into a nail (I have a thing for those), so I ripped my foot out, got back, and looked down at the sand and it was red. I tore the side of my foot open, so I passed out and woke up in my teachers car (who just happened to be at the beach at the time, friggin lucky) and she took me to hospital. Other things include falling down the stairs, falling from scalfording, falling down hills, being hit by car on bike. Oh how lucky am I.

Only thing I can remember doing so far is..Apparently running into a table when I was like 3, getting knocked out.Taking an overdose when I was about 5, cos dad left tasty pills in a drawer which I could get to.. spending a night in hospital with stomach pumped etc.thats it!