Worst Visitors At Thorpe Park?

Thorpe~Rocks

Question

I sit next to this kid in Leisure Studies who always comes up with these bull**** stories of how he went to Thorpe Park the week before (even though it's shut) and a phone flew off Zodiac and hit his mate in the chest nearly killing him.

I have a friend like that, he once said he saw a helicopter land on top of stealth on the helipad when it got stuck up there? what helipad :L :unsure:

In an ideal world, I'd like to have spat in their faces, see if they'd like it done to them. Probably not! ;-)

I've spat in some ones face at school once because spat on me and yes doesn't go down well but was nice fight . But not best way to resolve the problemI'm still trying to get my head around why they do it ? Is it too make them feel hard or somin proberly a chav thing we never use to spit at school or any where :unsure:

On the spitting discussion some people have to such as me, when I cough up some nasty stuff I have to get rid of it immediately as otherwise its stuck within my throat region for a while as I have some problems with bringing up stuff etc if I'm not near a loo, its going on the floor. I would rather not spend 2 weeks (example) of sounding like a man and coughing etc.

On the spitting discussion some people have to such as me, when I cough up some nasty stuff I have to get rid of it immediately as otherwise its stuck within my throat region for a while as I have some problems with bringing up stuff etc if I'm not near a loo, its going on the floor. I would rather not spend 2 weeks (example) of sounding like a man and coughing etc.

Can see your point there holly but some peole have no choice but it's a little more than just the odd one person it's seams to be loads of people , doing it Do you smoke ? This could be causing the build up in your throat . A person I work with sounds like he's going to die when he starts coffin from the dreaded smoking . And he's only 24 and must smoke 40 a day !

Ugh, I've had some bad queue jumpers etc. at my visits.Worst had to be a gang of coloured people who wouldn't back down (I'm a small white guy, it was very hard to hold my ground). They started doing the whole 'It's coz I is black innit?' routine.Oh, and I was on queuing for Detonator and I saw some chav-ish types trying to throw stuff at riders on Nemesis Inferno.

Been waiting for about 1.5 hrs and a bunch of coloured decided to try and push through they got 3/4 of the way to me and I said to my mates and mrs there not getting past me :o

Worst had to be a gang of coloured people who wouldn't back down (I'm a small white guy, it was very hard to hold my ground). They started doing the whole 'It's coz I is black innit?' routine.

Come on... that is un-acceptable lads.... If that is your attitude in life then you will get nowhere. And that actually makes YOU the worst type of visitors at Thorpe Park.

Come on... that is un-acceptable lads.... If that is your attitude in life then you will get nowhere. And that actually makes YOU the worst type of visitors at Thorpe Park.

Oh dear another martyr for political correctness. If anything its just the posters being a bit oversensitive about using the word black. This thread is about personal experiences with the parks worst guests and so people are entitled to have their say no matter what colour or creed the miscreants are without the fear of some person calling them racist. Large groups of young lads can be intimidating especially when they want to act 'big' in front of their mates and I sympathise with those posters who have had to experience attitude like that. The fact that they were black is irrelevant