Worst Visitors At Thorpe Park?

Thorpe~Rocks

Question

This is not confined to theme parks; but people who swear when there are children around. I was at TP today with my 8 year old son, and several times in the queue for Nemesis I overheard excessively strong language being used by teenagers. No need for it really. Same as other posters; I thoroughly dislike queue jumpers. I squared up to a young guy in Busch gardens a couple of years back, and told him in no uncertain terms that I was prepared to get thrown out of the park for what I would do to him if he tried to push past me. Maybe it was the sunburn on me that frightened him off ;) but he decided it was not worth the aggro. About 5 Americans in the line said thank you when he went, and admitted that they would not have said anything for fear of trouble.

This is not confined to theme parks; but people who swear when there are children around. I was at TP today with my 8 year old son, and several times in the queue for Nemesis I overheard excessively strong language being used by teenagers. No need for it really. Same as other posters; I thoroughly dislike queue jumpers. I squared up to a young guy in Busch gardens a couple of years back, and told him in no uncertain terms that I was prepared to get thrown out of the park for what I would do to him if he tried to push past me. Maybe it was the sunburn on me that frightened him off :P but he decided it was not worth the aggro. About 5 Americans in the line said thank you when he went, and admitted that they would not have said anything for fear of trouble.

I have found that no one in american parks seems to be bothered by queue jumpers when I visited both Disneyworld and Universal last november. I even had a conversation with a ride attendant on Hulk about it and she said "but a lot of people need to go to the restroom so need to go back and meet their group. no one minds" I was pretty shocked to say the least

There was a group of people near me near the front of the Colossus fastrack queue who weaved from the normal queue, under the barrier, and into the front seat queue just before entering the station. I hate to say it, but they played the race card and stayed where they were in the queue as others didn't want to be caught up in it.

Personally; when ever we go, we always wind all the REALLY gullible people in the queue around us, by 'casually' talking about the times there have been nuts and bolts etc falling off the lifthill and it crashing. haha.. quite amusing when they 'overhear' our conversation and start discussing whether they should leave the queue. I suppose we could be considered as annoying guests, but it is funny :lol:

well the most annoying guest at Thorpe park was this guy who was on tidal wave... He was at the front, and at the end corner he put his hand in the water and started flicking it at us!!!!!!! I was twice as soaked as usual!!!!!!!!!!Oh and people who jump queue lines annoy me...;)

I Went Last Friday, And That Happened To Me And Some Mates. But We Were On The Same Side At The Back, But We Hit Back Harder And Drenched Everyone. Fun, And Evil ;)

Was in the queue for Saw Alive once and there were black people being racist against other black people. Then when the first group of black people went in, who thought they were hard and were just arguing with everyone in the queue, they ended up getting scared and backed up and fell over each other and the one at the back came out of the attraction crying and they had to shut down it for a while. Whilst they got them out and restarted the attraction.

This happened to me once, similar anyway. This group of chavs were cussing with a tonne of quite young children in the queue on the phone to this girl saying they were going to "I'll stab you if you still want beef" - I didn't know whether to laugh or just pity them. They walked in and after a few minutes after entering they ran back out the entrance and they was like "na na I ain't doing that".

Queue jumpers in Nemesis Inferno queue, me and Ellie had a right go at them but they didn't listen. They tried to steal our front row seats but me and Ellie stood our ground for a good 10 minutes and the attendent told them to go to second row. It was amazing. ;)

I only ever see pushers on Inferno, had about a group of 20 12-15 year olds trying to push past to find their 'friends'. I was having none of it as they had the full queue up and I had be queuing hours. I probably wouldn't have said anything if they were older and I didn't have this man in front backing me up.

Personally; when ever we go, we always wind all the REALLY gullible people in the queue around us, by 'casually' talking about the times there have been nuts and bolts etc falling off the lifthill and it crashing. haha.. quite amusing when they 'overhear' our conversation and start discussing whether they should leave the queue. I suppose we could be considered as annoying guests, but it is funny ;)

Yep thats the type of people I hate especially one who do it on purpose.

You probably would hate me. When people get scared in queue's I tend to make it worse by making up crap deliberately. Bit like when some woman said to her friend if Quantum went upside down when we were seated, there was no queue so she must not of seen it prior to this.But I hate queue jumpers the most, Thorpe say they'll deal with it and removal of the park lalala and I've never see any member of the staff do anything.

Simply the 14-16 year old teens, they always seem to look like they own the park. With there swearing and pushy attitude.

Thats a bit stereotypical. Not all 14-16 year olds swear... And when I go to thorpe, I don't act like I own the place ;) I hate people snogging each others faces off in the queuelines, and in time voyagers. It makes everything so awkward, when all you can hear is slurping ;)

Thats a bit stereotypical. Not all 14-16 year olds swear... And when I go to thorpe, I don't act like I own the place ;) I hate people snogging each others faces off in the queuelines, and in time voyagers. It makes everything so awkward, when all you can hear is slurping ;)

Same with all theme parks really.

I went with some mates once, and they must have left my group, like, 4 times, to go to Sunken Gardens, and snog. ;) Oh and also, whilst I'm on a moaning spree, I hate the people who just stand in the queues like fools, and leave massive gaps between them and the people in front of them.