Storm Surge

Marc

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We waited 40+ minutes to go on this the other week. There were pads to give spin but is was pretty dull. The staff were talking with each other and gave the impression they were not interested in the riders. However they also had to spend a huge amount of time emptying the boats of water. Overall a bit wet.

Always wondered why they didn't just connect the WWTP Radio, Amity Side loop up to the speakers in Storm Surge's queue line, would be far better than that irritating nonsense that they play.

I actually quite like the Storm Surge music (probably about the only thing I do like about the ride...).

It's just a shame you can hardly ever hear it over the noise the lift hill makes...

I actually quite like the Storm Surge music (probably about the only thing I do like about the ride...).

It's just a shame you can hardly ever hear it over the noise the lift hill makes...

I've never heard it, I just thought they didn't play it. But I've never actually queued for Storm Surge. I'll only ever go on it if it's just re opened or it has no queue.

Do they play it in the station? Never heard it there

• 1 month later...

According to wikipedia, it is a fairground ride set up to make use of the flood waters at Amity Bay. But I f they destroyed it, not only would it be better for the park, it would be better for themeing!

a fairground ride?! There are very few travelling rapid rides only about 5 in the world! They should have just got a twister and made it look flood damaged ;)

• 2 months later...