TPM CWoA Meet

Well I would like to blame Daniel up there for incorrectly informing me its a Sunday! :P7.46am? That'd mean leaving home around 6.50am, getting up at 6am? :P You guys are mad! I'd rather be late for the meet :P Some of us are thinking of getting a hotel so could do the night before depending on opinions. Would make my life easier. hint hint ;)Otherwise ill turn up later in the day. I'm not nice when I'm tired :P

Well I would like to blame Daniel up there for incorrectly informing me its a Sunday! :P7.46am? That'd mean leaving home around 6.50am, getting up at 6am? :P You guys are mad! I'd rather be late for the meet :P Some of us are thinking of getting a hotel so could do the night before depending on opinions. Would make my life easier. hint hint ;)Otherwise ill turn up later in the day. I'm not nice when I'm tired :P

Possibly I might be able to have you over. Asks parents tomorrow!! I live in Esher/Walton On thames so its a 20mins drive! Ill see As I can ATTEND this one for once.

Out of interest why opt for a Monday when usually meets are on a weekend when usually for people with jobs / uni its the only time there able to go? I'm all up for giving this a go again if the interest is there though..

It's the start of Easter hols is why...There's obviously interest, it needs to be organised well though...

Out of interest why opt for a Monday when usually meets are on a weekend when usually for people with jobs / uni its the only time there able to go? I'm all up for giving this a go again if the interest is there though..

Well considering the large majority of people who regularly attend meets are in full time education, then they would have the Easter Holidays off. Travel is better during the week, rather than a weekend and quite a few members who do work, work at the parks, which as we know, is relatively flexible. It seems like a good idea.There's more interest in this than I was expecting. If people are happy with Monday 11th April, then I'll finalise trip details within the next day. It's 3 weeks away today.I'm pretty certain the majority of us are confident with travel details and stuff, if there are members who perhaps want to try their first meet up and are unsure about travel then between us we can provide information. I'm not really one for strict itineraries, much like the London trip; this one will literally be meet up and spend the day with each other.

Well considering the large majority of people who regularly attend meets are in full time education, then they would have the Easter Holidays off. Travel is better during the week, rather than a weekend and quite a few members who do work, work at the parks, which as we know, is relatively flexible. It seems like a good idea.There's more interest in this than I was expecting. If people are happy with Monday 11th April, then I'll finalise trip details within the next day. It's 3 weeks away today.I'm pretty certain the majority of us are confident with travel details and stuff, if there are members who perhaps want to try their first meet up and are unsure about travel then between us we can provide information. I'm not really one for strict itineraries, much like the London trip; this one will literally be meet up and spend the day with each other.

Just say and I'll help organise. As this is chessington I will strive to be there =D If anyone can help with entry or whatever will be much appreciated =D

Just as long as it's an all day meet and the group stick together Mikey it'll be awesome sauce...Obviously a lunch-break as well for everyone to split up and do whatever... Since it's way too difficult to acclimatise for everyone's food tastes...