Chessington World of Adventures - 2011 Meet - 11th April

Sheepie

Evening everyone!After some interest was shown into a Chessington meet, here are final details about this trip:Date: Monday 11th April.Place: Tomb Blaster Courtyard Time: Between 10:30 and 11 amJust to clarify, Tomb Blaster Courtyard is the area around the Tomb Blaster Exit and by the Fastrack Entrance:Posted ImageI'm sure everyone knew that already, but now there's no excuse. :PAfter everyone has met up, the idea is to spend the whole day with each other, excluding time for lunch, where we may split depending on where individuals want to eat (I'm up for Pizza Pasta... om nom nom).I don't personally like strict itineraries, especially at theme parks where there are so many factors such as queue times, and occasional break downs, the idea is to just go with the flow and enjoy the day with some awesome people. Whilst we cannot force you to stay with the group, we kindly ask you to wait for the group if you do not wish to ride an attraction out of respect for all members attending this meet. Some of us are staying over at the Premier Inn Chessington, the night before, Sunday 10th April. You're more than welcome to book your own room (£17.50 per person, based on 4 people per room) and come and join us in the Monkey Puzzle for a meal. The food in there is absolutely fantastic, plus you'll get to be a geek and look at The Vampire from outside! ;)I assume most people who are interested in this meet know travel information about getting to Chessington. However, if not, please visit National Rail or, ask one of us and we'll be able to help you out with some travel options for you.I'm really looking forward to the day, it should be a great alternative to the Thorpe Park Meets if you've been unable to attend in the past or are unable to attend any future meets this year. This would be a great opportunity if this is your first meet, as it's looking to be a smallish group of people, so if you're nervous, don't worry, come along for the day, we don't bite! :PIf anyone has any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to post here. You can also drop me a PM as well. Benin and Holly9 are also available if you'd rather speak to them. :P Once we know a definite attendance list, I'll give you my phone number in case of any problems. Please tick if you're attending... ect. See y'all then! :PPosted Image Posted Image Posted ImageConfirmed as Attending

http://forum.maniahub.com/meets/confirmed.php?meet_id=110411

Maybe Attending

http://forum.maniahub.com/meets/possibly.php?meet_id=110411

I am thinking of making this my first meet.Can I just ask, what is the youngest age gone to a meet up and what do you usually do?

It would be great if you could make it! ;)People of all ages come to the meets. People as young as 13/ 14 come. At the meet, we'll spend the day enjoying the park and riding the attractions. It's quite a good experience being able to spend time with people who share the same passion and interests as you in theme parks. It's quite a cool social activity really.As long as you have permission and are able to come then we'd love to have you there! :P

It would be great if you could make it! ;)People of all ages come to the meets. People as young as 13/ 14 come. At the meet, we'll spend the day enjoying the park and riding the attractions. It's quite a good experience being able to spend time with people who share the same passion and interests as you in theme parks. It's quite a cool social activity really.As long as you have permission and are able to come then we'd love to have you there! :P

Sounds good!I'll just find out if I'm doing anything Monday.