Chessington World of Adventures - 2011 Meet - 11th April

Sheepie

I'm at Alton Towers at the time sorryyy

Absolutely appaulling excuse, clone yourself!Ok, I've now chosen my side of not going around with TPM for the day, however will probably appear at the 10:30 meet to see and hug people!As an aside, who here will be going from Clapham and getting on the 8:55? Hopefully a few cos I don't want to be alone :)

Mark9 I do believe that Sheepie is booking the table today so when he gets on he should confirm it all. Also if anyone hasnt booked into hotel its ok as we have a few spaces still with Sheepies room possibly having 1 or 2 depending on Will plus a couple more I'm sure.

Hey guys! Just a few days until the meet. I can't wait! :DI tried to book the table for the meal today but had no luck. If I can't book it before 12 then I may need to ask someone else to do it as I'm going to be unavailable for most of the afternoon and late into the evening. I've been doing 13- 14 hour days at the theatre. :)Just to confirm that I'm booking the table for 7pm on Sunday 10th April. I'm going to ask for a table for 11. Is that right/ sound good to you guys.I have... Ellie, Dan A, Tommy, Chris, Dan H, Jord, Ian, Merky, Mark, Will and myself down for the meal. Monkey Puzzle Menu<<<<<< Here is the menu for the Monkey Puzzle. It's quite expensive, but I assure you, extremely yummy! ;)I am going to PM everyone on the attending list my mobile number should they need to contact me, either prior to the meet, or during the meet itself. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need to ask anything.I'll be at the meeting point early on to meet and greet people, but there's nothing stopping people exploring the park beforehand- as long as you're at the meeting place between 10:30 and 11 am.I think that's everything. Feel free to chip in if I've forgotten something.

Hey all just to let you know the table at the monkey puzzle is booked for 7-15 so meet at 7 either in bar area or outside the entrance if you need to contact someone either contact sheep who isgoing to pm people his number or contact myself as I should be around with him.

Hey guys! Less than 48 hours to go! :DYep, table booked for 7:15 thanks to the amazing Skunky who managed to phone them whilst I was sitting in a dark room pressing a go button on a lighting desk! :PYou should have received PM's with a contact number (unless you already have it of course), so please contact me if you need to. :) Not to worry about the hotel Dan, we'll let you know our room numbers so you can come and knock in the morning, or we'll come and meet you.... whatever! ;)Counting down the hours now. ;)

Woooo extremely excited about this meet :PThe meal will be great, I have been to Beefeater restaurants loads before and as Sheepie said, even though it may be pricier than other restaurants, it IS yummy and worth the money ;) I'm a fussy eater so trust me! :DHotel should be fun times, nuff said ;)The meet itself will be nice as we rarely go to Chessington and there are new faces on the attending list, which is always exciting :)

Can't come to the meet, but still want to keep an eye on what's going on?If so then head over to our Chessington Meet live update. Where we will be sure to post the best (and probably the worst) of the days adventures. The link for those of you who need it:forum.maniahub.com/chessington-meet

It's like stalking without the effort :)p.s. I cant believe you cut me out of that picture lol

Just getting ready to come down to the wonderful place of Adventures. Camera charged, everything set. Bring on the good times these next two days.If your name isn't on the attending list, then I shall take it that you're not attending this meet, for those that are attending, I shall see ya there! :PWooo! X

I'm afraid I won't be coming to the dinner/hotel because a piece of my brace has become dislodged, causing the wire to poke out. I'm in pain and will have to attend the dentist asap. I hope all of you guys enjoy yourself and take pics for me to see.