Share Your Playlist

Deleted Users

I know people who have 'Audio Ripper' and can stream songs and rip them directly, which means they don't have to pay. I can understand why people can't be bothered to pay for music and download illegally.And I think, it's bad what's has happened but I can understand why it has happened. It's that saying that all good things come to an end. Maybe in 2007, times weren't as tough as they are now. Or maybe Spotify is under pressure to compete in what is not a declining and a tougher market.

I remember when there wasn't any cap at all and the ads were minimal... I have premium since I get so many new albums each month it works out cheaper but it's still annoying for others. Spotify did this hoping that users will jump to a paid version but I am not sure they will. Many Spotify users will just go back to piracy. The track repeat limit is just stupid.

I remember when there wasn't any cap at all and the ads were minimal... I have premium since I get so many new albums each month it works out cheaper but it's still annoying for others. Spotify did this hoping that users will jump to a paid version but I am not sure they will. Many Spotify users will just go back to piracy. The track repeat limit is just stupid.

I agree with that, and I remember the time it was invite only and I got one of the first batch of invites, had Spotify for like ever now it's gotten bigger, it's gotten worst for free users. I will upgrade to Spotify Premium when this comes in effect as I have had it before and it is worth the money, but for many others this comment on Spotify's Blog applies "So long Spotify. It was nice nowing you. Guess I'll go back to pirating music again then."

Just so everyone on here knows, I use Grooveshark, its not quite as refined as Spotify but has a massive library of songs and is totally free to use within your browser.No play limits, no audio adverts, and its completely free so its worth a look for all of you that will be saying goodbye to Spotify or parting with your cash to buy premium.Oh, and from what I understand its completely legal, so you dont have to worry about that either.

Got bored waiting for JamesB, so the list has been bumped to my playlist.http://open.spotify.com/user/seijaku/playlist/7GdL0GQAc79etA3BXuDopd Daniel965daysofstatic - Dance Dance DancePatrick Wolf - The LibertineDeath From Above 1979 - Romantic RightsFoals - Blue BloodSigur Ros - GobbledigookTV On The Radio - Red DressLadyhawke - Back Of The VanThe Streets - Fit But You Know ItWe Are Scientists - Down The HallThe Joy Formidable - Austere

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, sorry that I havn't written my review of last weeks playlist, I will try to get round to it later tonight, I've been bugged down with schoolwork and having to go out with the family.Anyway, I have a slightly varied taste in music so this playlist might not flow quite so well as some of the previous ones, but IMO its still worth a listen, you might even enjoy it.My PlaylistThe tracklist is as followsWither - Dream TheaterNovember Rain - Guns N' RosesBackfire At The Disco - The WombatsMidnight - Bar9All I Ask Of You - SkrillexMy Heart Is Beating Fast - Mint RoyaleTrail Of Broken Hearts - DragonforceStart Today Tomorrow - Youth Group (which is lovely!)There was 1 song that wasn't available on spotify for the playlist which was Nothing Else Matters - Metallica. A link to it is below

Hope its alright!

65daysofstatic - Dance Dance Dance = I love the intro and I like how it builds up. From 2.10, it gets very interesting for me. From 3.25, it gets brilliant, how every part of the music comes together and climaxes. It sounds like something you would go absolutely mental to. 8/10Patrick Wolf - The Libertine = I like the drum beat and in the background, there is a violin-like composition which I like. I like Patrick's voice, I once saw him on the Charlotte Church show on 23rd March 2007 and I didn't expect such a strong tone to his voice. His voice has a lot of character, which I like. The song sounds very relaxing, something you would tap your foot to. The violin is very catchy. I likey like. 9/10Death From Above 1979 - Romantic Rights = The intro sounds like a squeaky jar being rubbed against back and forth. It's overall quite good. I don't like it as much as the first two songs. It sounds very Indie-Rock and its alright. 7/10Foals - Blue Blood = The song is alright and I found that it got interesting after the 2.55 minute mark. I like the accent of the singer. 7/10Sigur Ros - Gobbledigook = I like this song more, it's more faster and the drum beat is quite catchy and memorable. 8/10TV On The Radio - Red Dress = This is one of my faves on this playlist. It sounds very disco/jazzy. It's more upbeat. 9/10Ladyhawke - Back Of The Van = Another song I really like. It's more upbeat and I like the synths in the background. It reminds me of Marina and the Diamonds a bit. 9/10 The Streets - Fit But You Know It = I like the lyrics. I've heard this before and I quite like it. I like how he's talking and singing. 9/10We Are Scientists - Down The Hall = I really like this song, it's more enjoyable. The music is the best part. It sounds like something you would really bang your head to as you play it loud and sing it whilst being drinking alcohol. 8/10The Joy Formidable - Austere = The intro is awsome and is very catchy. I like how the singer is not singing throughout the whole song and there is like a section of just music after the 3 minute mark. 9/10For music that I would never have listened to and would have never found out about. I think it's quite good and there are a range of songs ranging from Indie-rock songs to some synthy songs like the Lady Hawke song which was good.

• 2 weeks later...