Hansa Park

Benin

Gotta hand it to those Mormons, but why is it in the Hansa Park topic?

Little misunderstanding on toofpikk's part, nothing to get upset about haha...

They do look very similar though so it's an easy mistake. I think the one at Hansa will have an enclosed drop, and that weird double-heart thing afterwards!

Oh and I'm not sure if it's been posted yet, but (what I assume are) the evacuation stairs have been installed! :)

c99_IMG_3096.jpg

Little misunderstanding on toofpikk's part, nothing to get upset about haha...

Uh I didn't think it was the same building, but thanks for backing me up.

I was just a nonce and posted that here because I thought it looked similar to hansa's, and with the whole thing going on about 'ew concrete tower gross no theming ew' I thought I'd back it up with that, because if lots of parks are doing it (as we have already gathered) then it clearly can't be bad.

Uh I didn't think it was the same building, but thanks for backing me up.

I was just a nonce and posted that here because I thought it looked similar to hansa's, and with the whole thing going on about 'ew concrete tower gross no theming ew' I thought I'd back it up with that, because if lots of parks are doing it (as we have already gathered) then it clearly can't be bad.

Oh ok, misunderstanding on my part too! ;) I think it'll be interesting how the two compare in terms of smoothness and generally enjoyment, given how similar they both are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a weird/special request to anyone & everyone who has visited Hansa recently.

I was recently tasked in college to re brand Hansa park. I have to redesign their logo, mascot, possibly park map and make advertisements and banners showcasing their rides and attractions. For this I need pictures, personal one, however I will in no way be able to visit Hansa Park before the 9th of January.

If anyone is willing to share pictures of rides, but also parts of advertisement around the park, I'd really appreciate it!!

Some official pictures from the Karnan website!

d7b807aaf4.jpg

d23993351f.jpg

c15_IMG_3883.jpg

c19_IMG_9137.jpg

cd7a14187e.jpg

Also The park have confirmed that this will have a top speed of 127kph (78.9mph)

SO stats we know so far!

Height: 239.5ft (73m)

Drop: 219.8ft (67m)

Speed: 78.9mph (127kph)

Length: 4,058.8ft (1235m)

Inversions: 1

Seems like an amazing project!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...