Hansa Park

Benin

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The new GIANT drop tower for this year (with rethemed area to Scotland for the Nessie and Roland creds) is starting to hit the skies:

9556086d1551518930-2019-neuheit-highland

9556080d1551518830-2019-neuheit-highland

9556281d1551744124-2019-neuheit-highland

The ride itself will be located within one of Nessie's helixes, with the coaster itself getting a brand new station (does mean the removal of the monster head on the brake run tunnel though :(?

9555975d1551470601-2019-neuheit-highland

9556172d1551716508-2019-neuheit-highland

9556170d1551716508-2019-neuheit-highland  

Finally, there's now a vlog from the park:

A theme park doing a vlog for construction of a new ride you say? Is this basically just European law now?

Interested to see how dominant this is within the park. Bit worried it may look out of place (obvs same was said about Karnan, but that's easier to theme..)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Highlander Is a great addition, and thats coming from someone who doesn't really like drop towers! I rode it on 'super tilt' mode, this means it drops in the tilted position! The views are amazing and the drop is quite a rush, its probably not that intense/forceful, but it was forceful enough for me considering I was s**ting myself about the hight and the build up (they keep you up there for ages). 

• 2 months later...

Not surprised they are ditching their bell. It didn’t have a large throughput and apparently didn’t perform particularly well.

The new kids attractions look lovely though and am sure will make a fine addition to this charming park. 

29 minutes ago, Glitch said:

Hopefully Thorpe will buy the bell ride.

Better chance in the getting that than a major coaster though. Who’s placing bets?

• 2 weeks later...