Thorpe Park Top Tips

Karys

Question

Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, but I couldn't find anything similar on here.Basically, I am just making an open call for people to post their top tips!I am interested to see what others do that I might not :PSo, any good tips anyone?

10 answers to this question

I normally go to the back of the park first thing. So I do like Nemesis, Slammer, and sometimes Stealth before everyone else gets there. A lot of people run to saw first, leaving the other side of the park pretty quiet :PAlso I tend to have lunch about 11:30-12:00 while everyone is on the rides, then when lunchtime comes, it's a bit quieter.

Work your way round the "Big 4" first (pick a favorite and do that as many times as possible), do any of the rides around the top (you can leave Rush/Vortex until the end of the day). That's about it really, but depending on the weather either leave Loggers Leap/Tidal Wave/Rumba Rapids for the middle of the day (if the weathers average) or do them straight away (on hot days they're packed by 2/3pm)

I go to Saw the ride first, people say not too, but why? Because you get to queue 15-25 mins on a busy day, then that's over and done with and can be left untill closing time.Then I go around to stealth/nemesis area, going on loggers leap on the way.Then just do anythingEat lunch at around 11:30 or 1:30

Like Lauren said, I tend to go anti-clockwise around the park, and leaving Saw until later in the day.The reason why is because everyone rushes to Saw and Colossus, and by the time they've gotten out of those queues, when I've done rides like Rush, Stealth, Inferno, Rumba and Detonator with minimal queueing.Then as more guests enter the park and people start chucking out of the Saw and Colossus area, the queues for the other rides shoot up pretty quickly.Of course this will change somewhat next year! :)

Like Lauren said, I tend to go anti-clockwise around the park, and leaving Saw until later in the day.The reason why is because everyone rushes to Saw and Colossus, and by the time they've gotten out of those queues, when I've done rides like Rush, Stealth, Inferno, Rumba and Detonator with minimal queueing.Then as more guests enter the park and people start chucking out of the Saw and Colossus area, the queues for the other rides shoot up pretty quickly.Of course this will change somewhat next year! :)

Inferno will still be quiet though :D