22 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Your Faviorite coaster in Univeral Studios Florida

• Hollywood Rip Ride Rocket
    • The Incredible Hulk Coater
    • Revenge of the Mummy the ride
    • Dragon Challange (Chinese Fireball) Red
    • Dragon Challange (Hungarian Horntail) Blue
    • Flight of the Hippogriff

I love the majority of the coasters in that park. It's really tough, Dueling Dragons Fire is fantastic, or whatever its name is now. Revenge of the Mummy has incredible theming and it's such a fun ride, the reverse part is great and the "second station" almost caused me to get out of the car.

I do love ROTM's queue, I'll admit. The bit when you're in the dig and can see the people queuing above you and around the artifacts is really cool. The flickering lights are great too.I also, surprisingly, have a bit of a soft spot for HRRR. I know it never works, I know it has awful capacity, and I know it's rough, but it's actually a really fun idea for a ride. Catch it on a good day, with blazing sun and music blasting out around the plaza, and it has quite a party feeling about it. Then it breaks again. B)

• 2 months later...

I voted for Hungarian Hungtail. I just really liked the dragon as it seemed very different to the other Inverters I've done around the world. Second could be Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit but that could be because we literally walked straight onto it. If I had queued an hour, I may not have put that second. It's very hard to properly judge though as we didn't queue for any of Universal Orlandos rollercoasters.. and we weren't going to queue 60 minutes for Hippogriff. :)

Revenge of the Mummy is definitely our favourite, off the top of my head I can't remember how many times we went on it definitely many more times than any of the other Universal coasters. Duelling Dragons/DC was having a bit of an identity crisis when we went as it was still in the process of changing over to Dragon Challenge so we were still calling it Duelling Dragons and Fire was my favourite. I loved HRRR but only got to ride it the once and I found the Hulk to be a bit of a disappointment after riding it twice as it was just too rough, especially on my neck.

• 4 months later...

I went for the Mummy because its more unique. Dragon Challenge - Brilliant when at the front (but unfortunately they'll never duel again) but when you're in the middle, its just another inverted rollercoaster. That sounds very very spoilt but I have been on a lot of coasters now so only unique drops or theming will really make me think WOW. Both those coasters are the best inverted coasters after Nemesis though. Prefer Fire to Ice though (Can't get used to calling it after the dragons names)Hulk - Fantastic with its launch and just the sheer size of it. And for me it is the best bog standard rollercoaster in the world.Flight of the Hippogriff - Just No!Rip Ride Rockit - Rode this once, and we were lucky to last year. It broke down as they were missing a very important part of it and when we got there it was closed indefinitely. But the day before we were due to fly back, it was up and running, but it didn't really live up to expectations. It seems like its been put in the wrong park as it has nothing to do with movies or television. It was OK, but expectations outweighed the reality.Revenge of the Mummy - Brilliant theming. Queue line is fun, start up is thrilling and I love rides where there is plenty to see! Special effects are great and the interval works well. Best ride at Universal and best Rollercoaster in Universal Resort.