Legoland Trip - June 26th

Tom

So the deal is, a lot of people on this forum don't actually like legoland, but due to the epic success of the Chessington meet (mostly down to the excellent coordination of Sheepie), we've decided to push this one through!The date is set at June the 26th with no room for movement, sorry.Park opening hours: 10am - 6pmMeeting time: 10:45 Next to Pirate Falls splashdown area.'But, how do I get there?!' Simple, car car car to this address: Legoland Windsor, Winkfield Road, Windsor SL4 4AY, United KingdomOR Train train train to either Windsor and Eton Central or Windsor and Eton Riverside station and then the special Lego bus! YAY.We can also do a meal and hotel thing but I don't know about the local area at all!If you have any interest then please post below. Thanks! :mellow:Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImageConfirmed as Attending

http://forum.maniahub.com/meets/confirmed.php?meet_id=260611

Maybe Attending

http://forum.maniahub.com/meets/possibly.php?meet_id=260611

Also, don't walk. It takes at least an hour :mellow:

Takes 45mins matey, on a slowish walk. I did it loads and loads of times for some reason.. Just need to know the best way to walk :oFood places, there are literally billions in windsor - and all are pretty amazing tbf.Yeah I'm available, so I shall try my best to attend. Gotta love lego!

Takes 45mins matey, on a slowish walk. I did it loads and loads of times for some reason.. Just need to know the best way to walk :mellow:Food places, there are literally billions in windsor - and all are pretty amazing tbf.Yeah I'm available, so I shall try my best to attend. Gotta love lego!

Ahh me and tidal searched it when we were there and it said it would take like 2 hours :mellow: but I'm slow so would take me that long :o

Ahh me and tidal searched it when we were there and it said it would take like 2 hours :o but I'm slow so would take me that long :mellow:

When I searched how long it'd take me to get to the bus stop opposite Natwest from Riverside station, it said 15mins, it takes 5 maximum :o

When I searched how long it'd take me to get to the bus stop opposite Natwest from Riverside station, it said 15mins, it takes 5 maximum :mellow:

I don't even know what you're on about :o we searched it from the bus stop outside the theatre to legoland? So confused now :D