Lady GaGa

Holly

I love love love it! Also, Radio 1 currently have The Story of Lady Gaga on presented by Scott Mills, with lots of interview with her! Put the radio on now monsters! :) So much new Gaga in so little time ;) Also Hair has been confirmed for next Monday woo!

Right so I'm a casual Gaga fan, I'm not usually a fan of music where a lot of effects are used on the vocal, hence why I much prefer her live performances to her records (she also does a pretty good ballad). I've just listened to Edge of Glory for the first time and got major goosebumps.What a great pop record.I think it's a great showcase of her vocals; she has a really soulful voice which I don't think many people give her credit for.

It's not actually heartbreaking for her, when songs leak.Lady Gaga leaked the song Judas and she has been posting snippets of her songs during Gagavision 41-45 because she desperately wants her fans to hear it. Also many record labels leak albums. Leaking albums don't actually hurt album sales much but actually benefit it because it creates hype and word-of-mouth and it makes people go crazy.The BTW song was supposed to come out in Nov/Dec 2010 and the album was supposed to come out in February but was delayed to May. So she's been waiting a long time for her fans to hear her music. Also on FUSEtv, from the 17th May-22nd May, everyday a new song will premiere on their channel. She has 17 songs and 6-8 are said to becoming singles.

Lady Gaga leaked the song Judas and she has been posting snippets of her songs during Gagavision 41-45 because she desperately wants her fans to hear it. Also many record labels leak albums. Leaking albums don't actually hurt album sales much but actually benefit it because it creates hype and word-of-mouth and it makes people go crazy.

1 - Gaga didn't leak it.. a Dj was leaking parts of Judas bit by bit, that's why she released it early, not because Judas betrayed Jesus 4 days before or what ever everyones saying.2 - It would hurt sales if it leaks maybe 1 week before, if it leaks weeks earlier then its not good :)

Not really...Rihanna's LOUD, Katy Perry's Teenage Dream and Britney's Femme Fatale were all leaked onto the internet and have done amazing. Rihanna's got like 3 number 1's from LOUD and Katy's got 4 number 1's from this album. Britney's album has done bad because it was leaked like 3 weeks before released and the album isn't that good.The album is being streamed online by the Metro UK and songs will be availiable to stream via Farmville (which has 50 million players daily). Leaks do hurt album sales but it has far better positive effects. It creates exposure and reviews generated via word of mouth and everybody gets excited.Gaga is so ready for this album to be released that she has been taking every opportunity to play new songs via Gagavision (Webisode series), her live shows, France Listening parties and online media sources. She knows her album will leak before Monday 16th May and she's made plans to minimalise the damage.BTW (song) has done amazing and Judas was deemed offensive, when it was just a metaphor about falling in love with the wrong guy (most used meaning in Pop/R&B songs) and her promo single has been so well recieved, that Edge of Glory is set to hit number 1 on iTunes and UK charts and is her third single.

Not really...Rihanna's LOUD, Katy Perry's Teenage Dream and Britney's Femme Fatale were all leaked onto the internet and have done amazing. Rihanna's got like 3 number 1's from LOUD and Katy's got 4 number 1's from this album. Britney's album has done bad because it was leaked like 3 weeks before released and the album isn't that good.BTW (song) has done amazing and Judas was deemed offensive, when it was just a metaphor about falling in love with the wrong guy (most used meaning in Pop/R&B songs) and her promo single has been so well recieved, that Edge of Glory is set to hit number 1 on iTunes and UK charts and is her third single.

That makes sense, it's a shame about Femme Fatale, because it's a great album. But it still didn't do too bad.I wish alot more people realized the song and video isn't actually offensive, But I'm glad Edge Of Glory has been released, it's got alot more people back into Gaga, and it's already No.1 on iTunes :)Judas also went up to number 8 yesterday on iTunes, so it's hanging around instead of flopping completely!

Okay so I failed :) Went to Annabel's, only to find she wouldn't be there till 00:00, so left after about 30 mins. Went over to her hotel but couldn't wait around for long, and she wasn't back from Graham Norton filming yet so we headed over to the Beeb, only to find she had left :P At this point we called ourselves beaten and headed home :P

BTW has leaked. OfficialMedia on Twitter has apparently sent it to someone but we all think they're BS'ing and its likely to be leaked tomorrow or the weekend.

I'm almost sure they are talking C***.. They just want attention and followers!I've been listening/watching radio 1 all day, and someone said they were walking past one of gaga's 4 buses, and they saw her people decorating a coffin..but they are only showing 1 hour on tv, so to watch the rest (if it's longer) gohere http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2011/

IT WAS AMAZING!! (But shes ALWAYS bloody late...)Born This WayBad RomanceTelephonePoker FaceAlejandroSpeechlessEdge Of Glory (Acoustic)You & ISmall sample of AmericanoJust Dance JudasShe also used a sample of Government Hooker for her bows...Also, I thought her baby-bump would lead somewhere, like the birth of the new race, but it was just there?

^ The entire set was amazing <3 Felt so sad when she cried though B) Orange Coloured Sky, The Edge of Glory and Judas were especially spectacular B)Aargh, the more I listen to Judas, The Edge of Glory and Hair, the more I want Americano, Government Hooker and Marry The Night!! Aaargh! :mellow: