Lady GaGa

Holly

Was just about to post that :mellow: I'm not downloading it, but will allow myself to listen to it! I really like it B) I've been listening to the instrumental snippet ever since it emerged so I'm really happy to have the full song! So much Gaga all at once recently, I'm going to explode!

I really don't know what I'm going to do about it... Given Metro have the whole thing tomorrow I'm really tempted... I don't want to miss out on all the reaction so want to listen tomorrow, but I also want the thrill of running into HMV on Monday and grabbing it! Dilemma!In other news, it has been confirmed that the HBO Special will air here on Saturday, 9 pm on Sky1 HD! Even though I watched it when it premiered on HBO and downloaded the entire thing to my computer I still can't wait to watch it again :mellow:

*puts fingers in ears* I cant hear you, Marry the Night! Must resist!Hair is pretty good, doesn't really touch Edge of Glory but its a pretty nice, liberating song. A video for it would be epic, imagine the wigs she could have. Oh and the cover art is my favourite so far.Oh and this Youtube channel has some great remixes: http://www.youtube.com/user/B0rnThisWayTV2

Hair is amazing, it never ends and keeps on going. Marry The Night sounds like something influential of Whitney Houston and is so light and euphoric.The album has leaked and it owns so much OMG. Americano is so beautiful and dancey. Government Hooker is like the remix. Scheibe makes me tear. Part 1 http://hulkshare.com/ca3d7xtk6t1nPart 2 http://hulkshare.com/1nl31zhqpttc

My top tracks so far are Marry The Night, Govt Hooker, Judas, Americano, Hair and Edge of Glory :blush: Haven't heard Heavy Metal Lover or Electric Chapel yet (or album version of You and I but I loved the old live version).Edit: LOVE Electric Chapel!I think I preferred the more natural and piano-ey pre-album version of You and I, but it's still a great song. Her voice sounds really good in it.

It's my favourite album of the year (So far, anyway)... and this is coming from someone who used to hate her. You & I and Government Hooker are the standout tracks for me, though they're all crazy good. Is it me or is The Queen near identical to The Edge Of Glory in places?

Personally, I think that the best track on the album is Government Hooker, it's just so amazing! :blush: although I do like all of the others on it too. I have ordered the deluxe edition from HMV and can't wait to get it. xD The only not so good track (even though I still like it) has to be Americano, it's just not as catchy as all of the others, but like JamesB said, it will probably grow on me like some of her previous tracks. But overall, what a brilliant album. :)

I'm not fan of Bad Kids (disco-elements) and the two deluxe tracks: Black Jesus - Amen Fashion and Queen. I only like Fashion Of His LoveMy Faves are:Americano - Techno with Mariachi is amazing and the "don't you try to catch me / don't you try to catch me / no no no no, I'm living on the egde of / I'm living on the edge of / the law law law law" is the best part. The reason there's the old radio effect is to pay homage to Edif PiafShibe - I don't like the lyrics but I suppose the minimalism works with the German house music. I like the chorus which is awsome, the song is danceyGovernment Hooker - I love this song but there's a new version that someone edited, that has the chorus repeated twice - like in the Thierry Mugler version and is also speed up too. Iku Iku means to cumHighway Unicorn - The "run, run with the" and the chorus which pays homage to Poker Face is amazing and the whole production, makes this song a masterpieceJudas - The religious metaphoric song that combines elements of poker face (I'll bring him down, I'll bring him down down) and bad romance (oooooo I'm still in love with Judas Baby) and the techno-house breakdown is slayage.Hair - The chorus and the techno head-banger moment after the chorus reminds me of Cheryl Cole's Promise This is brilliant, another masterpiece that is well-produced and Edge of Glory is a pop masterpiece.