Lady GaGa

Holly

Heavy Metal Lover was such a let down, expected so much more from that song. Bloody Mary is meh to me at the moment, the hook is alright but the rest is a bit of a drag. Unicorn is by far my favourite at the moment, so catchy. I want it as a single, and she can do a Blow style video :blush:

I really like all of them, don't like Bad Kids so much but for some reason I really like Electric Chapel - just because its such a simple song, which is weird...Also,in my opinion, the album itself is a bit more dance-y music as opposed to pop/electro-pop which I sort of preferred in The Fame Monster, but atleast shes exploring new things :blush:

Blood Mary has grown on me now, its okay but definitely not radio-friendly, haha.Bad Kids is amazing, I think, especially the beginning, I could see it working as a single.Don't forget guys, shes on Sky 1 tonight, at 9 I believe, Monster Ball! Yeahhh. I'm excited.

Well, the Monster Ball last night was amazingggg. Totally loved Teeth and You and I. Dance in the Dark was a bit weird as an opening song, it didn't quite meet the standards I was expecting as people kept saying it was amazing live.

They cut most of Dance in The Dark in that. The build up of the Jumping film and then Dance In The Dark was quite amazing live...

Worst fault with the HBO special was actually that all the cut scene films were edited out to make room for the backstage stuff, they're brilliant and really pump up the excitement and atmosphere in real life. Also I Sky+'ed it last night, was it shown with adverts? When it premiered on HBO and I watched it there were no ad breaks, but from looking at the planner it looks like it was 25 mins longer on Sky so I'm guessing there were adverts?

Worst fault with the HBO special was actually that all the cut scene films were edited out to make room for the backstage stuff, they're brilliant and really pump up the excitement and atmosphere in real life. Also I Sky+'ed it last night, was it shown with adverts? When it premiered on HBO and I watched it there were no ad breaks, but from looking at the planner it looks like it was 25 mins longer on Sky so I'm guessing there were adverts?

Yea, there were adverts. TBH there seemed to be a hell of a lot of them as well!

I'm a bit pissed off, iTunes haven't given me any money off the album, despite them saying if you buy the promotional singles, they would deduct the cost of that off of the album, as they usually do. cottage cheese tastes very nice you iTunes. I got the promo singles for no reason then. Sigh. But still, downloading it now.

I'm a bit pissed off, iTunes haven't given me any money off the album, despite them saying if you buy the promotional singles, they would deduct the cost of that off of the album, as they usually do. cottage cheese tastes very nice you iTunes. I got the promo singles for no reason then. Sigh. But still, downloading it now.

When you are on the main iTunes site you see a Quick-Link on the right site which is called "Complete My Album". If you buy it over this link it should be cheaper.Michael

Well I got mine from work mehh! as I saw them on sunday night putting out the point of sales display ;) and so I used my amazing 10% sainsburys discount (really not that amazing I saved 99p) and got the standard edition for £8 then bought all the extended tracks on itunes yay !! I love the album literally was singing Heavy Metal Lover in my Maths exam haha! OMGAGA! XD

What was that? Outselling the top 30 UK albums combined, you say? ;)

What was that?Baddest biatch in the game since I don't know who, you say?The first artist in a long time to take what they do seriously, you say?The one artist to want to give people, everything she can, you say?

What was that?Baddest biatch in the game since I don't know who, you say?The first artist in a long time to take what they do seriously, you say?The one artist to want to give people, everything she can, you say?

I say :P

Yeah, because she sold it for 99p ;)

So even the less fortunate can enjoy this fine collection

Just to clarify, it wasn't Gaga's idea to sell the album for 99p or whatever. It's actually one of the ways Amazon promotes the site in the hope that people stick around and buy other things. Amazon takes the loss of the profit from each unit sold, the Record Label still gets paid the same amount for each unit sold by Amazon.They've been doing this a lot lately. :)

So I've really got into the remixes on the Deluxe edition of Born This Way...

I love this Judas remix, it almost has a Dubstep 'Edge' to it. And then there is what happens at 1:56, just awesome! :o

Ok, this one of Sheiße is 9Minutes long... but really uses the time well, and whilst I don't think it's as good as the Judas one above, it's still a good one to listen to.

The way this one of Born This Way sort of cuts the words off and muddles them up is also nice. :DJust can't stop listening to these remixes as well as the rest of the album now... :lol: