Lady GaGa

Pickles

I'm late to the party, but... Joseph Kahn! He's my faveourite video director out there. I always love his videos, to me, Kahn is like the Steven Moffat of the music video world.Here are a few others he's directed for those interested....

Sorry for the blatent Kelly whoring, love those music videos though!Joseph also had a dispute with RCA over a particular scene in Kelly's Already Gone music video.

The rumour is that Kelly and Joseph wrote an ending that suggested a suicide/ death but RCA threw a hissy fit and didn't approve the scene. The video then had to be edited, which is why the video ends so abruptly! There are little hints throughout the video that suggest a death as well so I think this rumour is true.Once again, sorry for Kelly whoring, but I love Joseph Kahn and wanted to demonstrate that Glory was not the first project he'd had troubles with. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered these two shirts today:http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/19513686/Lady-Gaga-Women-Born-This-Way-Graffiti-T-Shirt/Product.html?searchtype=clothingall&searchsource=0&searchstring=gaga&urlrefer=search&strefer=clothingall&searchfilters=s{gaga}%2bc{470}%2bhttp://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4-/9595280/Lady-Gaga-Women-Beautiful-Dirty-Rich/Product.html?searchtype=clothingall&searchsource=0&searchstring=gaga&urlrefer=search&strefer=clothingall&searchfilters=s{gaga}%2bc{470}%2bExcited!

If that's legit, I'm pretty happy with the mix of old / new. Also, if Living/Orange means she's doing Orange Coloured Sky again I'll be very, very happy -_-

I agree, OCS was great on Radio 1s Big Weekend.I also noticed 'Out Of Control'. Is that an unreleased song, like Glitter & Grease, from "The Fame" days ?

Well, after reading your earlier post about it starting in 2012, I searched Google for "Born This Way Ball Tour" and the first website was www.ladygaga.wikia.com and that setlist was on the recently added bit.Oh, I searched Youtube for Out Of Control and it showed a minute preview of it so I guess it IS unreleased. ;)EDIT:

Also, if Living/Orange means she's doing Orange Coloured Sky again I'll be very, very happy -_-

Just had a thought: Maybe Living/Orange is a medley of Living On The Radio and Orange Coloured Sky? Edited by noob230

Well, after reading your earlier post about it starting in 2012, I searched Google for "Born This Way Ball Tour" and the first website was www.ladygaga.wikia.com and that setlist was on the recently added bit.

Gaga hasn't confirmed a setlist? she has confirmed a few songs she will be doing thoughAlso not sure if anyone here knows, but the former unreleased Gaga song 'Greatest' has been given to Cher and will be on her new album called 'The Greatest Thing' -_- And Gaga might feature on it in a remix

• 5 weeks later...