Lady GaGa

Pickles

Apparently the DVD is releasing 21st November :o might be wrong.I think everything going around about the tour is rumours atm, apart from that she is starting in the UK which I think is true.I expect she will release the UK tour dates and tickets not long after her X factor performance (whenever that may be), if she sings marry the night on X factor it is bound to hit number 1.I reaaaally hope the DVD has all of the interludes on there, as I never got to see the monsterball and I really want to watch it how the audience would of seen it, instead of behind the scenes with sped up music like it was on TV

Interludes made the Monster Ball :o I hope she starts in the UK, but so far it's just been pretty much confirmed she's starting in Europe. Apparently she wanted to start rehearsals by the end of this year and start mid spring, so I should imagine late Nov / early Dec announcement for maybe April dates if this works out.Edit: Latest rumours seem to say the announcement is coming on Halloween! Tickets out for the first dates Nov 4th apparently... Watch this space.

Aaaah I still remember the absolutely crazy atmosphere that was always created when that intro started! Especially my first Monster Ball, I was absolutely buzzing and couldn't believe it. Although the second time I think I was equally insane, knowing what was to come :DThe BTW Ball has some serious work to do to top the MB. I hope it isn't just one long live performance of BTW with a few token old songs interspersed... Fingers crossed.

• 4 weeks later...

Lady Gaga released today this about Marry The Night

The full video for 'Marry The Night' will be unveiled soon... It will be Gaga's longest video to date and the first directed entirely by herself!

Gaga's longest? :mellow:Directed by herself? :huh:I guess we will have to wait and see what happeneds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I feel like being lynched, so here goes...What a load of pretentious old crap. Your not Michael Jackson, stop trying to make a film for your little pop songs and just knock out the standard promo video they deserve.Not a looker either, is she?I suppose the actual song is OK though.

• 1 month later...

They're 7pm tonight actually. I'm stoked, although the rumour of a European start seemed to be quashed some time ago in favour of the Asia start... But who knows. However, if that is true given she's only releasing the first round of dates today, it could well be that we see nothing for London tonight.

See my rather important edit above!! But yes. At least one day I'll be there 9am.Oh and Liam, be a dear and come to London rather than being stuck in Manchester or whatever - marvel in the glory of The O2 :PEDIT Just leaked apparently:April 27 - Seoul, South KoreaJune 13 - Brisbane, AustraliaJune 20 - Sydney, AustraliaJune 21 - Sydney, AustraliaJune 27 - Melbourne, AustraliaJune 28 - Melbourne, Australia:)

I feel like being lynched, so here goes...What a load of pretentious old crap. Your not Michael Jackson, stop trying to make a film for your little pop songs and just knock out the standard promo video they deserve.Not a looker either, is she?I suppose the actual song is OK though.

So you're saying only Michael Jackon is allowed to make a mini-film for his videos and no other artist IN THE ENTIRE WORLD are allowed to do the same because that would qualify as pretencious and self-indulgent?Michael Jackson is dead and he was one of the greatest artists in the world and it doesn't mean other artists aren't allowed to do the same or similar or want to achieve great things.Secondly, why does she HAVE TO knock out a normal video? Why can't she make a mini-movie, she's not doing anyone harm. When an artist/popstar/singer makes a music video, they have a vision for how they want their music video to look like. Sometimes a normal music video doesn't suffice. Sometimes they might want to tell a story or include a prelude to explain some past events, making what you see, make sense.Why can't artists/popstar/singers aspire to be better or to push themselves further?