Actors In The Saw: The Ride Queue

Karys

Question

I am going to Thorpe Park tomorrow, yay!I had just convinced myself to go on the SAW ride (I hate horror films) and plucked the up the courage when I found out that because of the SAW ALIVE fire, actors had moved to the queue of the coaster.This has completely put me off, I hate the idea of SAW ALIVE because of gory make up, pigmasks and people jumping out at you, so now to have this on the ride has completely freaked me out.So my question is..Will they were there tomorrow? Will they be there only at the peak times of the day? I am guessing the park won't be too busy tomorrow so I am more likely to get picked on by the actors. This is really worrying me!Also, what do they do to people / look like?Do they pick on particular kinds of people?Thank you :)

5 answers to this question

Do they pick on particular kinds of people?

They generally pick on the people they get a reaction from. You sound like you could react quite a bit, so good luck!!!Remember, they look a bit freaky but it's all just a bit of fun so laugh at it, you'll be fine!

They hardly did anything when I went, but that was probably because I tried to not look scared. As holtjammy said, it's not dark, so they aren't a big surprise as you can kind of see where they are if you keep checking behind you and stuff. They're really funny though, so don't let them put you off going on the ride :)