X

Garyy

• 2 weeks later...

Are people really as sick on it as often as the park make out?

When we went on it the other day there was a lengthy period of downtime as someone had been sick in three different places on the ride... Travelling at high speeds backwards in the dark and stopping and starting doesn't agree with everyone's stomachs :wub:

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if X No Way Out was the next ride to go. I know no member of the GP that still finds it thrilling, most people I know don't bother with it anymore and it does indeed make them feel nauseous.

Can you back this statement up with facts?I disagree that everything person who goes on X doesn't find it thrilling I would go as far as saying that's a ridiculous statement to make to be honest :wub:

X no way out always has people on it, and many times ive had to queue on it , and I always like going on it. I think you have to remember that not everyone who goes to thorpe park is a big fan of the big rides, and x no way out, is a comprise and a very good ride to get people started, it could do with a bit of a retheme but what they done so far is a massive improvement

I read it as he knows of no one in the GP who find it thrilling, as opposed no one in the GP likes it full stop. :SIn honesty, with a bit of effort, X could be pretty decent.

Atleast someone got what I was saying :wub: I was stating no one I KNOW finds it thrilling e.g. my circle of friends, family etc.I understand people do still find it thrilling and I'll even do it if there is a small queue.

I love xnwo just because its absolutely random and bonkers. That is what makes it brilliant, it would just be rude to change it, it be like haveing something pass down through a family for generations,and altering it or perhaps even disposeing of it just coz its old.

Overheard a conversation between two members of staff today about the sick bags. Apparently they were abolished due to costs. The staff proceeded to joke about management and what they'll cut next, it was quite funny.

Theres a massive Yellow "Toxic Waste" bin upon exit of the ride, especially for puke.

Anyone noticed that manakin that's been positioned slightly hanging out in the bit where the tv's are? Made me jump first time I walked down there and he was sticking out!

I didn't notice that, although I did notice that the robot ithe longest corridor of the queueline (near the music) had been lit up by strobe lights, although when I went in again in the Easter holidays the lights were not working. Also if you look closely there are some other nice new touches in the queueline, such as window where you put the bags in. Sadly though it feels as if these touches were only half done, because there is still a lot of graffiti on the walls.