X

Garyy

It was just all that random robot rubbish sticking out of the walls, the spinning tunnel and some of those hanging bag type things you get in funhouses. The "lifts" were just you being locked in that room before the station and some very tinny audio. You're not missing much really not seeing it.

What the hell are you on about? That's what made X No Way Out, X No Way Out.

CJW is right, you are not missing much atall. The lifts were a poor attempt, slowed down loading and were un piratical, queing on the inside now is horrible, thank god they removed the rest of it.Nothing made X No way out, it was doomed from the start with its big budget cuts.

Yes, X:/ No Way Out was operating with the lights on yesterday, :D was quite interesting to be able to see some of the unused theming features; e.g fans. However, the queue line lighting remained the same. Don't know how much longer the lights will be on for though? :)

According to staff the lighting is on during alterations being made to themeing. I have no idea how long this will be for, however, I MUCH prefer X with lights on, it's so much nicer being able to understand what is happening, and feels much faster when you can actually see what is happening.

According to staff the lighting is on during alterations being made to themeing. I have no idea how long this will be for, however, I MUCH prefer X with lights on, it's so much nicer being able to understand what is happening, and feels much faster when you can actually see what is happening.

Dont expect anything done to the theme, I suspect we will see some coloured lights in there soon.I guess lights on have reduced sickness?

I would not be surprised if next season we see a lot more effects in X:\ No Way Out, due to it getting older and the amount of people being ill because it is so disorientating. By this I mean strobe lights and smoke machines; maybe some coloured lights like Marc said as well. - And by the way the flashing battery is still in the exit path of the ride if anyone was wondering that.

I love X, but Thorpe are treating it like ****. I think they should do this:Paint the building dark Blue and Black.The walls in the queue line will be dark blue, and there should be peices of paper with designes on, stuck up against the walls, and maybe some newspaper clippings about super computers and stuff. The place where you put your bags and things should be completly painted blue so it fits with the theme.Change the lighting inside to a yellow candle sort of, and have the lights flicker brighter sometimes, and then some other times completely off, so it differs between the two. The music should be thunder and some eerie music that is made just for X. It should be like slow moaning music.They should put the robot back with special acrylic (the type they use in aquariums) which is really thick, so it cant be smashed. It should have special sensors so it goes off as people walk past. When it lights up it should scream 'access denied.'Just before the part with the ramps, there will be a door. A staff member will let a group at a time in the room. will have a video playing on a couple of TVs. The video should have a newsreporter talking about the supercomputor which has erupted and made the lab a complete mess. Then should have some big lightening strike and a big roar, the reporter should fall to the floor and the camera should cut out. The lights should go out and a strobe comes on revealing a huge scary robot on the ceiling. Another door is opened and guests then get led through and past the giant battery which used to be at the end of the exit line.You then get to the station.It has a flickering light. The airgates are yellow, and on the walls sprawled in blood is messages like 'megabitemad' 'C2Harddrive.'You get in the car, and you hear 'computor internet status C5 shuttle ready complete access denied.'It goes up in the pitch black when it drops a strobe light will come on. On the first stop a red light will come on and shine on a robot. It will spray you with water. It will roar and hiss when the water comes out. Then the ride will go again.On the second stop it will just be silent and pitch black, making the riders think it has broken down. It will then go again with a blue light shining around.On the third stop it will be like a ride attendants voice saying ' sorry we are having some technical difficulties' as the train scuttles foward and then backwards. The ride acrries on until it ends. The last pathways will be blue with the same yellow lights.:)Thanks