Chessington Trip Reports

Please post all Chessington trip reports here ....I will start of with my small report for today...Arrived at the park for opening and got first ride on Billy's whizzer where I manged to get off bone dry.. then went over to Tomb for second ride of the day... Was now getting hungry so went over to McDonalds where I got a flat coke (took it back and got new one) then went back over to Tomb where the ride broke down and resulted in me being evacuated , the whole evactuation procedure was not carried out well at all by staff and after a trip to guest services I managed to get hold of another 2 exit passes... Great Day!

When I last went to Chessie on July the 3rd, I had a fantastic day. The park was almost empty and I got a ridecount of 48-55.This was my first time to ride Dragon's Fury which was incredibly more intense than I could ever imagine.The Rattlesnake was as brill as ever and the New Vampire was great fun.The only ride I've grown out of is The Runaway Train. ;) Rameses Revenge is probably the most terrifying ride in the park.There are other great rides there too. Black Buccaneer, dragon Falls, Billy's Whizzer and more.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to chessie for the ITV fun day. It was pre-season and ITV rented the whole park. In Previous Beanoland was never open for this event but it was this year and the whole day seemed bigger than last year. We even got free hats :unsure:. But beanoland I thought was abosuletly marvelous. It was fun and themed very well. I got on Billy's Whizzer not knowing about the water Jets. But we were stuck on there for 10 minutes whilst waiting for the mechanic. I really liked Dennis's made house but there wern't enough people so we didn't stay for long. We went on Peeking Heights and we could faintly see Stealth! Overall we had a great day but I don't think the Hotel they are building is completely nessecary as it is not as big as other parks like TP, At or Disneyland.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Good Even song to all.Today, went to buy AP, on my own, in Madame Tussauds, bought it and walked round. Very good, especially the Chamber live, and had a 3 minute encounter with one of the actors. Very, very good actors.Walked round London, and decided to take a trip to Chessie Zoo. Asked about 5 people wether it was open, and came to the conclusion that it was. So I took a 45 minute trip to Chessie, alas, to find the Zoo was closed. I took some pictures of the new hotel, which is now complete with windows. Rude Security guard told me that it was closed, so I took to hint and went back to Waterloo. Went over to the slides in the Tate, to find an hour queue for tickets for the slides, so I went on the unticketed one. Was much fun-ness. Went past St Pauls, over into Mansion house, generally wondered around London. Positives--Annual Pass didn't get scanned- Nice FoodNegatives-Queue for the slides in Tate-Generally wasting 2 hours at Chessington.

• 4 months later...

I went to chessie on that REALLY REALLY REALLY rainy sunday and the park was deserted!LOVED ALL THE RIDES AND WAS ALLOWED TO STAY ON EACH TIME ( BUT HAD TO MOVE FOR THE FRONT ETC...The only ride that got me annoyed was tomb blaster - I was given the mission to keep the deadly curse inside the tomb -> so I acepted it.when the "deadly" red dots appeared guess what - MY B*ST*RD GUN DIDDNT WORK! neither did anyones on my car. The highlight of the mission was getting made jumped by the sceletons!BUT I LOVE CHESSIE! and there was no people on the log flume so there was tonnes of people less boats going round same story with Imperial Leathers Bubbleworks (diddnt need a sponsor- just a bit of love) I couldnt keep my hands out of the fountains in the fountain finale consiquently getting my friend and I ABSOLUTELY DRENCHED!FAB DAY THO!!!!Matt

• 4 weeks later...

With the n00bs[:)]: Joe, James, Holly, Beth, Mike [Kind Of], Ian, Marc, Dann, Clara, Dan, and Ben.Really tiring, and was fun last ride of the day, Bubbleworks, stopping the boat in the water. And I still smeel of Chlorine, grr at RR.Love Rameses, and Fury, and Falls. And Bubbles. Seeing 9 with his touch panel....oh dear.Rameses - 6Fury - 2Vampire - 2Runaway - 1Bash Street Bus - 1Tomb Blaster - 1Hocus Pocus [WTF?!?] - 1Bubbleworks - 2Dragon Falls - 1Another great day, cheers guys.

It was a great day at Chessington... Here are my positives of the day:-Meeting up with James, Beth, Seb, Holly, Marc, Ian, Mike, Dann, Clara, Danial (footywoods) and Bagwell.-Rameses Revenge waking me up-Watching Ian go crazy when I said I'm looking for Pete-Harassing Mark9 in the Carousel console-Going on the Carousel with Dann and Footywoods FTW!-Marc confused about where he was-Walking past Arcades and got harassed by Dann saying GIVE ME 10p!- Was just generally a great day outNegatives, urrm:-Not getting my Annual pass discount-Still yet to go on Flying Jumbo'sPictures from dayVideo from day:

• 2 weeks later...