London's Death Trap

Mr.man

Londons Death Trap is the newest of all the horror maze/shows, things.And I was wondering is it different from any of the other horror mazes? Reviews online suggest you really get into the action by putting your hands into holes and searching for missing keys an so on and so forth.Has anyone visited? If so please share reviews and comments.

From what I have seen it looks really good. But their is one in London that is also just outside Pleasure Beach in Blackpool. I would tell you the name but I have forgotten LOL! But that looks scarier! Are you thinking of going to the London Death Trap then?? I really want to go to it haha!

It's right in County Hall, seeing the people go to Starbucks on their break is amusing...But no idea if it's any good... Never been in... Plus, this is not the same as Pasaje del Terror, though there is now one at Trocadero, which is technically the NEWEST horror maze attraction in London (as it opened last year)...

This is a different maze to Pasaje del terror, and by the way the trocedero centre one closed down for some reason :lol:I am trying to get a trip up their to have a look but it looks really different from other mazes as you interact more.Also my friend went to the aquarium and she could hear the people screaming from inside?

This is a different maze to Pasaje del terror, and by the way the trocedero centre one closed down for some reason :o

Did not know it closed, but then again, I don't care... :lol:

Also my friend went to the aquarium and she could hear the people screaming from inside?

You do around the exit of the gift shop as the ticket office is in the same place... Literally is between Aquarium and McDonalds in County Hall...

I went there about a year ago, it was very good, they use "chain saw" and sparkes everywhere, its a lot lot bigger and better then the saw horror maze and it has moving wall and stuff so for a short amount of time you are actually trapped!

The chain saw at thorpe parks "asylum" maze in Halloween scared the CRAP out of me!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I always feel wandering down this part of Southbank that it's like a little theme park. You sometimes have a carousel, stalls, street entertainers, The London Eye, The Sea Life Centre and the Death Trap. I won't go in it as I can't abide these sort of attractions, but it must be doing pretty well if it's still there. From Scare Attractions:"Back in May 2008 Haunted Attractions visited Fright Club, located at County Hall in London. To say we found it the worst attraction we’d ever been through would be an understatement (read our previous review here). Then in late 2008 we started to receive emails from a new owner, telling us we must come and revisited. The emails insisted that the attraction had been revamped, but we still remained dubious. They’d even renamed it “Fright Club: Death Trap” just to try and distinquish it form the original.However, our fears of it being the same old Fright Club were soon extinguished.On walking into the building it is soon apparent this is NOT the same old attraction. The inside has been painted black, has props and actors roaming, it no longer looks like a school concourse.There is no cheesy photo opportunity, this time it’s straight into the attraction and the scares start almost instantly.The layout inside makes the attraction feel longer. Yes, it still uses some of the same props and walk ways, but now, it’s all about atmosphere and scares and not boredom! The actors, and there can be upto five in this small space, really know how to work the maze, and now have the tools to do so. It’s out and out scares all the way.But, it’s the last 20ft where the attraction hit’s it’s peak. It looks like a dark corridor to the exit, but you soon come to a shuddering halt where your senses are shocked for the final time. Without giving too much away we now understand why it’s been renamed “Death Trap”!So, a big congratulations all round for the owners and actors for turning around this poor attraction into a “must do” maze for any haunt lover out there. Miss it at your peril. "

• 3 months later...

Iv'e been in twice, both times with out an adult and I'm 14... so you should be fine. They do sell a child ticket so I don't see why not Posted ImageTo be perfectly honest, I found Death Trap very poor in the way of scares both times I tried it, compared to the likes of Scare fest or, and I feel that even more so after doing all of the mazes at Fright Nights yesterday. Even though I payed as a child (under 16) I feel even the reduced child rate of £9 was a waste of money. Ask at the desk for any discounts if available. Sometimes they offer 2for1 tickets or reduced rates, if you can't get them then you may feel it to be waste of money as I did.