Mania Hub Chat

Sheepie

Join me TONIGHT at 7:30 for a organised chat & short quiz!

Chat about Fright Nights (which starts tomorrow) until the quiz! The quiz will start at 8 and will feature 3 rounds!

1) Picture Perfect

2) Music Madness

3) General Knowledge

I hope to see you there!

ATTENDING (1)

MarkC

Maybe (2)

Coaster Jamie

FrightNights04

• 4 weeks later...

Once I've done the two trip reports and got the Crimbo meet properly up and running after I've recovered from my operation and caught up on my coursework, I will be concentrating on building up the activity in chat again. With planned chat times and also starting that weakest link for the closed season. If others want to organise chats in the meantime then by all means go ahead. Your idea James seems to be good perhaps name a time and discussion and I'm sure people will be following you in :)

Well I'm not too good at knowing when chat is likely to be busy etc. so was wondering if anyone else wanted to suggest a time for a topic in chat?

It doesn't have to be winter wonderland of course but I thought it would be a nice thing to talk about seeing as we are coming up it the closed season and TPM are ovbiously having a meet which involves going there. If anyone wants to suggest a date and time that would be good :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Organized Chat:

When: Tuesday 28th January 2014 - 8PM (I will however myself aim to be in there from Half 7 for pre drinks)

Where: TPM Chat Room

Why: It's time to get this once much loved feature back in use

Who: As many of you as possible

What: It'll be about Angry Birds, Reflecting Guildford & A GAME!!!!! (Plus anything else you desire ;) )

Whoop!: See you there!!!

Organized Chat:

When: Thursday 6th February 2014 - 8PM (I will however myself aim to be in there from Half 7 for pre drinks)

Where: TPM Chat Room

Why: Organized Chat was so successful yesterday that 22 of you came to join! Plus It's time to get this once much loved feature back in use

Who: As many of you as possible

What: It'll be about DLP Ratatouille, Adventure Island, Hypothetical Questions & A GAME!!!!! (Plus anything else you desire ;) )

Whoop!: See you there!!!