Mania Hub Chat

Sheepie

Organized Chat:

When: Wednesday 12th February 2014 - 8PM (I will however myself aim to be in there from Half 7 for pre drinks)

Where: TPM Chat Room

Why: Organized Chat was so successful yesterday that 21 of you came to join! Plus It's time to get this once much loved feature back in use

Who: As many of you as possible

What: It'll be about DLP Ratatouille, Adventure Island, Hypothetical Questions & A GAME!!!!! (Plus anything else you desire ;) )

Whoop!: See you there!!! (Same topics yes but last yesterday we didn't need to touch on them as you all had good topics yourself :P )

Organized Chat:

When: Tuesday 18th February 2014 - 8PM (I will however myself aim to be in there from Half 7 for pre drinks)

Why: Organized Chat was so successful AGAIN yesterday that 22 of you came to join! Plus It's time to get this once much loved feature back in use

What: It'll be about The Weather, Submission's departure from Alton Towers, The latest TPM Meet, Hypothetical Questions & A GAME!!!!! (Plus anything else you desire ;) )

Whoop!: See you there!!!

It's very British though the weather can turn into so many discussions!

Plus there are members on this forum who are dramatically affected by it and can't even drink tap water!

Plus recent weather news is around the location of Thorpe park with the road leading up to it flooded!

Conclusion - appropriate discussion :P

Organized Chat:

When: Thursday 27th February 2014 - 8PM (I will however myself aim to be in there from Half 7 for pre drinks)
Why: Organized Chat was so successful AGAIN yesterday that 23 of you came to join! Plus It's time to get this once much loved feature back in use
What: It'll be about Sega World, Bubbleworks, Upcoming Thorpe Park Season, Hypothetical Questions & A GAME!!!!! (Plus anything else you desire ;) )

Organized Chat:

When: Friday 7th March 2014 - 8PM (I will however myself aim to be in there from Half 7 for pre drinks)

Why: Organized Chat was so successful AGAIN yesterday that 22 of you came to join! Plus It's time to get this once much loved feature back in use

What: It'll be about the Shrek Interactive Experience, Thorpe Parks Shark Hotel, Scorpion Express, Hypothetical Questions & A GAME!!!!! (Plus anything else you desire ;) )