TRAVEL HELP IMMEDIATELY! I NEED YOU!

chrisgeorgiou46

Question

Answer whatever ones you want!!! Thanks so much!!!1) How much is it to go on the 950 Thorpe Park Express from Staines Rail Station each? There are four of us, how much for each journey (there and back) for each single person?2) I'm going Friday, July 1st. Will it be busy??? It's an inset day off school for me, but I don't know!!!3) I'm taking a South Western Train from London Waterloo to Staines. Which ticket should I get for four 16 year olds for the cheapest price (preferably return and anytime) that I can ask for at the desk?

5 answers to this question

Answer whatever ones you want!!! Thanks so much!!!1) How much is it to go on the 950 Thorpe Park Express from Staines Rail Station each? There are four of us, how much for each journey (there and back) for each single person?2) I'm going Friday, July 1st. Will it be busy??? It's an inset day off school for me, but I don't know!!!3) I'm taking a South Western Train from London Waterloo to Staines. Which ticket should I get for four 16 year olds for the cheapest price (preferably return and anytime) that I can ask for at the desk?

1.) I'm pretty sure it's £3 return for adults2.) School trips are aplenty from now on until end of July so it may be moderately busy, but not enough to ruin your day.3.) Get a Groupsave 4 ticket, this makes it £46.80 and is an anytime day return

Thank you so much Ryan - you're a lifesaver!!!Sorry, but:1) For the £3 return tickets (there and back), do you buy tickets on the bus or is there some sort of desk to buy them at the rail station?2) I'm presuming these South Western Tickets are easy to get on the desk and you can say you want groupsave, right?3) Do you have to say London Waterloo to Staines via Richmond or is there a better route? How long is the journey?

1.) I'm pretty sure it's £3 return for adults2.) School trips are aplenty from now on until end of July so it may be moderately busy, but not enough to ruin your day.3.) Get a Groupsave 4 ticket, this makes it £46.80 and is an anytime day return

1) Yep2) Pretty sure it is yeah3) Of Course :)

Thank you so much Ryan - you're a lifesaver!!!Sorry, but:1) For the £3 return tickets (there and back), do you buy tickets on the bus or is there some sort of desk to buy them at the rail station?2) I'm presuming these South Western Tickets are easy to get on the desk and you can say you want groupsave, right?3) Do you have to say London Waterloo to Staines via Richmond or is there a better route? How long is the journey?

The Journey Is About 50 Mins Minumin :P Edited by Sheepie
Merged your double posts. Please use the edit feature rather than double posting. :)

Where abouts are you coming from Chris? As in which station of origin? The reason I ask this is because it's sometimes easier to get your tickets from where you live.National Rail will answer most of your questions if you enter your journey details there.With the Shuttle bus tickets, you literally buy them on the bus. ;)Also, just a quick tip, I noticed the time of your original post. If you use the search feature (for example, "travel") then you may find an answer in a shorter amount of time, rather than wait for someone to respond to your post. I just thought' I'd mention it because of the urgency you wanted your question answered.

Where abouts are you coming from Chris? As in which station of origin? The reason I ask this is because it's sometimes easier to get your tickets from where you live.National Rail will answer most of your questions if you enter your journey details there.With the Shuttle bus tickets, you literally buy them on the bus. ;)Also, just a quick tip, I noticed the time of your original post. If you use the search feature (for example, "travel") then you may find an answer in a shorter amount of time, rather than wait for someone to respond to your post. I just thought' I'd mention it because of the urgency you wanted your question answered.

Ummm, well it's not that urgent. I'm going on Friday. I'm going from Totteridge & Whetstone to London Waterloo and then London Waterloo to Staines via Richmond.