THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Happens with most rides does it not? Storm Surge rings a bell, Stealth. I guess theres no real reason for it to be refused.

Yep, Storm Surge sure did. Stealth, thought that was first officially advertised when the park opened, but meh. But how can you be so sure that it won't be refused? If locals don't like and kick up a big enough fuss, anything is possible...

Is this advertising available to the public ( cant spot it on the website) or is it at TPM exclusive. Because it would be silly to advertise for this before storm surge has even been opened.

Nope, not on their site as far as I'm aware. However, TPM - being an official link, and appealing to the GP as well as fans - will probably mean the news spreads over Facebook and the like relatively quickly.

Not really. This will be a big project for something that will open only one a bit years from now, so advertising should begin pretty soon. Storm Surge is a very minor ride.

I don't see the logic in advertising a ride a year before it will open, before the park is open for the preceding season and before they've got confirmation they can build the ride. Of course, I'm assuming that they won't follow this one with others on a regular basis, creating a good story or something, and that they haven't got confirmation they can construct it. Is it possible for a planning application to not be published online with a specific request? You never know, they may have already submitted it in if that's possible...