THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Is Les Coogan supposed to be the LC in LC12, or do we still thing its something to do with St. 'C'hristopher?

Les Coogan is probably little more than the park thinking cleverly and having a 'LC' to play with. The relevance of Les Coogan is probably much more basic than most people think...St Christopher could have relevance to the church that the station is in; I personally don't think it will relate to the 'LC' though.. :(

All this looking into things is really not necessary!There is no connection, deal with it.Les Coogan is a made up name.LC12 is likely to stand for Long Count 12, or indeed ANYTHING considering Dylan was the name of a cat.

Les Coogan is probably little more than the park thinking cleverly and having a 'LC' to play with. The relevance of Les Coogan is probably much more basic than most people think...St Christopher could have relevance to the church that the station is in; I personally don't think it will relate to the 'LC' though.. :(

So pretty much what I was saying...Just me or when I post seriously I never get listened to?!?! (Not aiming at you Josh btw :P )

Posted ImageDifferent actor today. Not as 'vocal and active' as the other guy, but a bit deranged, confused and verging on a little creepy. However, he was still very effective.I have been told to tell:'Les Coogan has spoken. The End will come in 2012'

Haha I saw this guy... He ran into a wall and just stayed there for a while...

Where Les Coogan was talking about temperatures reaching sky high and plans being stolen mabey he was talking about the Nemesis Inferno volcano? That probably explains why he was warning about natural disasters at the park?Also the original plans for Nemesis are at Alton Towers so mabey Nemesis Inferno relates to the stolen plans?This was pointed out on Facebook (I dont take credit for any of the ideas besides the Natural disaster warnings from Les Coogan) What do you all think about it though?

62 .... 62 is the first .... code. What could it .... mean? Something that's been ... locked down, help me fine the answer, .... save them.2 .... 958 is the next .... code I stole from .... them, the temperature is .... sky high now. We must .... crack the codes, 2 more to comeQuickly, I have .... the third code, 3343. We have to crack it, no big capitals and .... I can breathe better now, but time is running outThe last code .... is 4806, It points to a dark .... orifice deep within the .... earth, but the perenial message is Don't Look .... DownWhat's it all mean?? :)