THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Hopefully LC12 will have a proper story....All these codes interlinking with other coasters, Les Coogan telling all these stories, and the St. Christopher's sign on the plan of the bridge.I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out like the story line of Th13teen....

Nemesis - An alienOblivion - Government cover up Nemesis Inferno - Natural DisasterAir - Being able to breathe; could relate to drowning in a flood.All have some slight relevance to the videos featuring Lc Militant...

Very good point, this is all starting to come together now... Hopefully there will be something especially good on August 1st....Oh and just quickly, whats the difference between Les Coogan and LC Millitant forgive me if they're the same person but I've added Les Coogan on facebook but I hear LC Millitant on the forums all the time?

The clues were revealed on his page saying this" So, we have 4 numerical codes, which linked to 4 verbal clues: 6262 Nemesis2958 Nemesis Inferno3343 air4806 Oblivion There remains only two pieces of the puzzle to be unravelled.What one thing links all 4.What do the numbers mean?"And that they were the days the rides have been open, along with the fact they are B&M. To the people who guessed it correct he put:"Congratulations Adam you are correct. I would like you and Benjamin to become the first members of my crack squads - Teams of people who will spread the word, warn the people and face the challenges we face in the coming weeks.Should you choose to accept the mission, please post your acceptance in this note, and further information will be given. Please be aware that this will be on a need-to-know basis only."

Les Coogan is just part of the marketing of the ride...To paraphrase Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, "Marketing doesn't have to have a point, that's why it's marketing"...It's like with all these random clues and stuff which mean very little in the main run, watching people on forums trying desperately to work out what they mean is a very entertaining part of the all show and makes people interested... Which is the primary goal of marketing...More Les please!

Les Coogan is not a hoax cause the hobo guy at the park claims to be him. The facebook account is debatable .......

Sorry I meant the facebook account. He wrote 'watch out for the silver lining in the sky' on his profile and I commenting saying its probably to do with the track and I've been asked to spread the word :)

Great photos! I think this is it - partly because the colour matches that stated in the plans, but also because Raptor's track said X-Works on the label as the customer, so I'm guessing it's some kind of Merlin alias. Be aware though, just because we see it now that doesn't mean we'll see it arrive any sooner than we expected - considering B&M have ~70 to 80 segments to fabricate. It takes time.