THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

God, sucking the fun out of rides by talking about its speed when you take into consideration weight, air resistance and angle of drop.Face it people, only Oblivion man can make physics interesting thanks to his dialogue and rich, fruity talking.

Just clarifying with someone who has more coaster knowledge than me......... anyway in the pics there are loads of segments but I'm guessing they have not finished so I cant see it coming early ............ c'mon thorpe put some footers in so we can get this construction moving?

Calm! The ride track will be totally up and in place before the season ends.

Just clarifying with someone who has more coaster knowledge than me......... anyway in the pics there are loads of segments but I'm guessing they have not finished so I cant see it coming early ............ c'mon thorpe put some footers in so we can get this construction moving?

Chill dude, even if they built it now you won't be riding for another 10 months...

Just because there's no track on-site, it doesn't mean construction hasn't started. How is the site looking these days anyway? Any sign of activity at all?If we remember, a similar thing happened with Saw, where construction just seemed to halt for a month. Much care has to be taken on the land to ensure that it's settled for the correct amount of time.We don't want any more attractions sinking. :mellow: