THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

That's not the entrance to the bridge though, surely? Look at the shadow on the ground; you can see it dip into a barely visible crease which says to me, were the photo taken much closer to the ride, you'd be able to see the lake running through it - that area is, after all, where the mysterious piece of track was submerged into the water. The support in the foreground is positioned on the bank on the side that the photo was taken from, but the track at the bottom of the drop is positioned in the other side of the bank, leaving the small body of water to run through the 'crease' as it were. If you look at the site plan, you can see what I mean: Posted ImageIf you look carefully, this photo appears to be taken just West of the small black arrow in the bottom right of the site plan, showing that the bridge is actually much further along the plot. The photo in Rollercoaster's post was not taken from the proposed entrance bridge.

Very difficult to say without being on site. As we've seen from track erection so far, build order is vitally important in a space as small as this. Given a support was erected then taken down again due to blocking access for another phase of the build, anything is possible I guess.

The tail fin on the aircraft themeing is going to offer an amazing near miss element into the zero g roll! As for the tower, what are the two tall metal structural elements for to the left of the track exit point? They look like part of the tower construct to me.

The picture above is the south elevation, the photo I was referring to below is the east elevation. Posted ImageThe two steel girders sticking up into the air are the same height as the main station roof, and therefore must be something to do with the tower on the right hand side of the schematic above. Is that the tower we are referring to?

The reason I know that the two metal gurders already constructed are part of the tower is because they are part of the main building. The Tower is completely seperate building, as shown below.Posted ImageAnd as you can see in this piture the two gurders are are part of the rectangular par of the lower south building. Also if you look at the EAST ELEVATION, you can see the Two metal gurders which as Neilfiever previously show the other angle was hidden by the currently nonexistant tower.Posted Image