THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

This content is currently unavailableThe page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.Probably due to the fact I'm not friends with adam

This content is currently unavailableThe page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.Probably due to the fact I'm not friends with adam

Neither am I, nor do I have any mutual friends with him, how odd!

Neither am I, nor do I have any mutual friends with him, how odd!

I was editing the album. It should be online now :)Edit: I should be posting the photos on TPM soon guys. Sorry for the delay.Edit #2: Here we are!My link (full Facebook gallery)Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageIf you want to PM me about these photos or add me on Facebook, feel free; I don't bite :mellow:

Strike that last post. ;)

Heavens, is that a fresh support I see being lifted by the crane at the back!? For the inclined loop? About time some visible construction continued.

Indeed! Loads of supports were going up all day yesterday but no track. :(Still, the weekend is soon and I'm off to Thorpe again for the Fireworks and Blow It Up. :mellow:

@ Sidders, almost all the supports are now up I believe - hence the halt to track work. Not sure why the change was made from support-track-support-track to all the supports then all the track, but that seems to be what's happened.

may have somthing to do whith how thay fit the crane inPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageNote to mods, can you please sort out the orientation of these for me.

I'm unable to visit at all this season :/ Been going to fright nights 5 seasons in a row. Any who, some really nice photos are emerging now, I'm just wondering how people are getting so close.

It's not too hard to get a good view of as it's all being built very near Stealth and The Flying Fish. You can get nice and close with a decent zoom from pretty much anywhere in Thorpe!