THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Someone obviously saw my post yesterday! That just looks exceptionally beautiful; the view is even better than I had imagined it being and Colossus looks tiny! Also, it looks like on that left side the end of the catwalk will even be a bit of interaction - am I the only one looking at that and feeling scared I'll bang my head on the way over? :mellow: From there it actually looks bloody scary, with the track just vanishing in front of you and no view of where it's going. WOW! ;)

Saw a couple of guys up there today, presumably taken photos. They must have been up there for at least half hour / 45 minutes, so were certainly taking their time in getting what they wanted!Also looked as if they were taking in the general view from the top, taking a few more photos of the landscape and that - would love to see those photos too!

Currently driving to Alton but thought I'd mention that I saw Swarm from the M25 earlier! I didn't realise it was visible from that far out but the top of the lift and the Zero G are easily in sight. Pleased to report it was looking damn sexy ;)

M25? Jeez this babys HUGE!! I'll have to check that out at somepoint ;)

I hope they keep up the photos from the time-lapse camera cos otherwise construction updates are going to be very few and far between once the park closes next weekend...

I would imagine they will, having a new attraction is all about letting everyone know what's happening.Chunky support, from theme uk, Posted Image