THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

What would probably cool would be for when then train is loading in the station, is for the lights to turn off but when it is dispatched, they come on as if the Swarm is coming to life. Similar to what the LEDs on Rip Ride Rocket do, they change from flashing to still while in the station and change back when being dispatched.

Does look stunning, the more I see it the more I want to get on it.What's the point of the inside front row leg guard thing? If they can do without (it looks like) on the rows behind why they needed at the front? They really don't look comfortable, surely it would be better and simpler to just extend the carriage moulding out a little further if there is a foot touching track possibility problem.

The lights on the eyes are gonna scare me :)

Yeah! The whole face is pretty scary IMO :D Especially the close-up shots! Ooh imagine watching it flying towards you, or rolling into the station! :wub: And the fact that it's kind of separate from the other rides, on the edge of the park, adds to that creepiness. Plus all the devastation in the area...gah! :D :D

Agreed Mer! I love sinking into the seats on flyers, and these look very similar. Wish I could buy one for my room like Top Gear did with car seats :wub: Maybe I'll just hog the test seat all day!

These seats are REALLY comfy. Like could sit on the ride all day comfy. It's FAB <3

Any child within a 5 metre radius is gonna poo bricks!

Silly Lauren, no children go to Thorpe Park.