THE SWARM: Construction Updates

Marc

Thats where I can imagine it! Just thinking logically and safety, fireballs out of wing were unlikely as its so near paved areas and really dangerous. So the logic is the fire truck gets struck with water puts out flames, however we have smoke billowing out of the fuselage and the wings :owhich will look so epic OMG can't wait deffo going on the 16th to just go on the ride then go to work at 4 :wub:

The trim brake on bottom of first drop is active however at a minimal strength in accordance with speed sensors on the first drop.

To be honest, I'm not too fussed on how powerful the trim brake is, just as long as it isn't painfully obvious a la Th13teen. Hopefully, minimal strength won't do that..As for that picture...And there's people saying that the left side will end up being a short straw... Probably looking at a mere couple of inches clearance there surely?! Add in a mist / smoke effect around it, and people are going to be terrified about going through it, let alone putting their arms up...

Yeah obviously the ride will maim as many people as possible... Cos you know, B&M are bored of Intamin getting all the injuries and incidents on their rides and want in...

At least, it will maim only those who are stupid enough to stick up their arms before the wing, and think they'll come out unscathed. I'd say the injury rate of the ride is going to be pretty much 50-50

At least, it will maim only those who are stupid enough to stick up their arms before the wing, and think they'll come out unscathed. I'd say the injury rate of the ride is going to be pretty much 50-50

Yep, because one of the Uk's biggest theme parks is going to open a ride which has the possibility to maim people who only do so much as put their hands up...You're ridiculous.

Many people put their hands up on rollercoasters and rides, it's just how it is and it's got nothing to do with being stupid. If someone gets their hands maimed by SWARM, it won't be the guest/rider's fault.The riders should be able to raise their hands without getting their hands maimed and its down to Thorpe to prevent that. If the coaster has the slightest chance of maiming riders, then it will create huge problems for Thorpe and we can only hazard a guess as to what would happen... Edited by Marc