Food Additives

AdamY

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are you bothered about additives / preservatives / colours etc in food and drink?

• Yes - Avoid all
    • Yes - Avoid sometimes
    • No, not at all

After an interesting conversation in chat I thought I'd make this poll. So, do you worry about the chemicals in your food and drink? Do you perish at the thought of preservatives? Do you find additives abhorrent? Or do you knock back the e-numbers and aspartame without a care in the world?Discuss! ;)

Don't know, don't mind I believe here...They've really downed the number that exist now in comparison to 10/20 years ago anyways, so I've not died yet? I think it's just one of them things were it get used as an example about being unhealthy when really it's done to add taste and ensure the food can remain edible for a few days or even weeks...There are much worse chemicals out there more dangerous to the body than sodium chloride and whatever else is used... Especially when the additives are usually rather small doses...