Action Man

I always went in Action Man when I visited. It was quite popular and large, I remember, but very randomly designed. The area where it used to be is totally unrecognisable now.It began in a small building with images of tough looking guys on the walls (Action Man's enemies?). Most of the lighting was broken. Then you went outside on to a standard playground plank-walk thing. Then a bigger obstacle course with chain bridges and climbing frames. There was also a strange device on the wall that would play sound effects when you pressed buttons at this point. It broke not too long before the attraction was removed, however.Then you turned a corner into a slightly wooded area (I think?) and had the choice of going up a little hill or carry on straight. On top of this mound was a snake pit, in which you walked over a rope bridge which had rubber snakes underneath that occasionally squirted water up at you. Sometimes this section was closed off, I remember, hence the alternative route, probably because the ropes had broken. Then came a short tunnel that you had to crawl through, and then it was pretty much the end.

I always went in Action Man when I visited. It was quite popular and large, I remember, but very randomly designed. The area where it used to be is totally unrecognisable now.It began in a small building with images of tough looking guys on the walls (Action Man's enemies?). Most of the lighting was broken. Then you went outside on to a standard playground plank-walk thing. Then a bigger obstacle course with chain bridges and climbing frames. There was also a strange device on the wall that would play sound effects when you pressed buttons at this point. It broke not too long before the attraction was removed, however.Then you turned a corner into a slightly wooded area (I think?) and had the choice of going up a little hill or carry on straight. On top of this mound was a snake pit, in which you walked over a rope bridge which had rubber snakes underneath that occasionally squirted water up at you. Sometimes this section was closed off, I remember, hence the alternative route, probably because the ropes had broken. Then came a short tunnel that you had to crawl through, and then it was pretty much the end.

You forgot the ice zone! I remember being scared of getting stuck in the massive ice spikes you had to get through