Memories of Thorpe Park

Phill Pritchard

I am very pleased to announce that Memories of Thorpe Park is now officially online at www.memoriesofthorpepark.co.uk .This site has been created to showcase our memories of the ‘Great’ Thorpe Park, particularly from the late 1980’s to the late 1990’s. We hope that this non-profit site can be used alongside such great sites like Thorpeparkmania.co.uk as a reference guide to the history of the park. We are planning to focus mainly on the years when Thorpe Park was a family orientated water park and the Thorpe Park Ranger days.Please check out this site (which has been over a year in the making) and let me know what you think.Many ThanksPhill

An amazing amount of info you've got on there, gonna take me while to work my way through it all!Already bought back some fantastic memories, had forgotten how the funky old space station zero trains looked, great to see them again. Can't believe how short a period it was there under that guise - seemed to be there forever when I was a kid.Hope the site is the success it deserves to be. Well done!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Today we launched a new competition on our Facebook page to help celebrate the park's 33rd birthday on Thursday.

If you fancy a chance of winning a Thorpe Farm badge please visit our page: www.tinyurl.com/motpofb and 'Like' our photo of the badge.

The competition will close on Thursday when a winner will be selected at random.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Well it's the 1st of December and that can only mean one thing... it's the start of the annual Memories of Thorpe Park advent Calendar.

Over the course of the next 25 days we will be sharing many rare old images from the park's past that we haven't shared on Facebook before.

Please join us at www.facebook.com/MoTP.uk and help us celebrate the history of this island like no other!